Singing Innit ☀️

TW: None :)

Fluffy 😫

Summary: Tommy forgets to end stream, and while doing his homework, he starts singing softly and it turns out he is really good at singing

Setting:Tommy's room

—————————————

'Well chat! I guess we are ending it here!' The blonde said, smiling widely at the camera.

He waited for a while before 'ending' stream.

His had had actually slipped and he had missed the button, but he didn't know that.

He let out a sigh, got up, walked over to his bag, grabbed his laptop and any school books he would need, and brought them back to his desk.

He sat down once again, slipped his headphones on once again and put on a different playlist.

The song 'lost in ypu' by khai dreams filled his ears,

He began to work on studying, and at first he was only humming.

When the song ended, he let out a soft smile as he heard sunkissed come on, and began to softly sing it.

Chat was going crazy, as was the tall brunette watching the stream.

Tommy continued to softly sing any other songs that had started, making anyone that had stayed calm in a moment for around an hour, when he looked up to skip a song, and saw he was still streaming.

'SHIT-' he quickly yelled

'Shit shit shit shit shit...'

He continued to curse until he ended the stream successfully this time.

His head fell on his desk, and his face was red with embarrassment.

He let out a loud groan, knowing that it was clipped and probably put on YouTube.

——————————————

Hello! Yes, I wanted this to be short and sweet, also, sorry It took so long, I forgot to publish it-

Requested by _marea__

Thank you again for requesting :)