I can finally breath, and the Aer is so damn sweet ☀️

TW: accidental misgendering/dead nameing(technically? They don't know,) and the assuming of pronouns and gender, because why the fuck not.

Okay- so! I am going with the pronouns:
They/It/Aer/Faer/void :]
And the name(s):Magpie and Saline!

(Saline:Main preferred online , Magpie: Used offline by people he is out to)

People he is out to:
At the start (when he figures it out actually-):Freddie, Eryn, and his Parents
By the end:Freddie, Eryn, His parents, and Wilbur (plus online but people don't actually know it's him)

Let's go!

——————————

He sighed, ruffling his hair.
He was currently starting to realise how generally... uncomfortable... He/Him pronouns and his own name makes him feel.

He knew not everybody went through this, he knew what it meant aswell, but he didn't know exactly what side he was on. Was he trans? Non-binary? Something he hadn't even heard of? It was confusing.

And the whole pronouns part aswell, it's not like pronouns will help him to figure this out either, since, well, Freddie told him that pronouns don't have to equal the persons gender, unless their pronouns are something like not/mal, because then their gender is asshole.

But back on topic.

He has no idea how he would even look for a bloody name, or find out his pronouns.
He knows he could ask any of his friends, but something was stopping him, he guessed.
But either way, he knew he couldn't figure this out by himself. And so he would have to go a resort to some of the lqbtqia+ members of his friend group.

Someone he probably trusted though.

He was going to try and figure it out a bit before-hand, but after, that was another story.

So he did that!

He looked up pronouns while his parents weren't home, said them out-loud, he liked they/them, and it/it's, (he didn't know about Neos yet so!)

But names? He had no clue how to search for them. Maybe he could find something that gave him inspiration?
And after a week of this mayhem, he said 'Fuck it, names will come later, I need to know about these pronouns first!"

And so, he checked to see if Freddie was streaming, before marking his way to his friends house. Messaging him first of course, saying that he needed help, but that it was kind of personal so if it could be seperate that would be good.

And so his concussing journey began.

———————————

He had found out about, and checked out Neo-Pronouns and Xeno-pronouns, although Xenopronouns didn't really stick out to him, didn't give him as much of a powerful feeling other ones did.
Ah yes, aer/faer/void his beloved.

They, they made void feel good about faerself, he said they out loud, called Freddie, asked if he was with anyone or streaming, to get someone else to both say them to aer, and get their opinions on their chosen pronouns, so, it officially went by They/It/Void/Aer/Faer pronouns! In no specific order.

And finally, they decided to tell anyone else they saw basically on a daily basis.

After a few weeks of figuring it out of course.