Random little story that i have no name for 🌧

TW: yelling, description of injuries, toxic/abusive friendship :/

Disclaimer: Tubbo is in no way shape or form like this, I just had this idea randomly and wanted it for the plot- sorry

———————

Tommy and Tubbo fighting began to become an everyday occurrence, sometimes happens twice or three times a day.

It was a toxic relationship, Tommy knew that, but he didn't want to leave Tubbo, he had been friends with him since as long as he could remember.

If it was to start getting abusive, on his behalf (so Tommy getting hit)

He would probably just cop it.
Leave it be, for the soul sake of having atleast one friend he could trust.

He knew Tubbo would be breaking that trust, but also, if they were still friends, the secrets shared would be kept.

He knows some of the secrets had been told, but they were normally only to people Tubbo trusted, or that Tubbo knew Tommy trusted.

Tommy thought he was in the bad, of course he did, it was rarely ever Tommy yelling, it was always Tubbo, but he must have done something wrong if he was yelling at him, so in his eyes, he was in the wrong.

Tubbo on the other hand thought he was in the right.
Tommy's jealousy was starting to piss him off.

He may not always make a 'clever remark', but the look is what caused him to yell, he thought that was a valid reason to yell.

Plus the fact that Tommy thought he went through so much trauma.

Never complaining about how much he had gone through, but he was sad and mopey, and always seemed to flinch.

He bets he couldn't even name the trauma the brunette has gone through!

So he continued to yell, not knowing he had begun to hit the blonde.

He stopped to breath, and after a moment he looked up, getting ready to start yelling, that he realized how far he had gone, as he lauded his eyes an his best-friends state.

He was shaking badly, his arms were covering his bloodied face, and his mostly white shirt (aside from the sleeves) was splotched with a crimson red, that was slowly soaking in, and more continued to drip down from Tommy's nose.

His friends arms began to slowly come down from covering his face.

His eyes were puffy and red, his nose was dripping with blood, aswell as his mouth, the area below his eyebrow was cut, and he had large red marks all over his neck and face, that were sure to bruise.

'Tommy.." he stated, beginning to walk forward towards the shaking boy.

Tommy stood frozen when Tubbo came to close, scared, but stayed nonetheless, afraid of what would happen if he stepped away

'Tommy I am so sorry." Tubbo said sympathetically, holding onto Tommy's hands.

The blondes breath hitched when he felt the others hands on his.

This. This fight is how he found out who was actually in the wrong.

Tommy wasn't
He was.

He had made his friend scared of him.

He had yelled and hit him.

He was in the wrong.
Tommy wasn't.

At that moment
He decided he knew what was best for them.

'Tommy this isn't healthy for either of us." Tubbo said quietly.
'It's bringing the worst out of me, and it's causing me to scare you" he continued, dropping his hands

'Tubbo no, please, i can be better I promise, I can stop pissing you off, please don't" Tommy began to rant, already knowing what Tubbo was planning on doing.

'Tommy I literally just beat you up, why do you still want to friends?" Tubbo asked, concerned.

'Please, you are probably my only real friend at the moment, everyone else is either only friends with me because of you or because they want to kill or manipulate me, so please, please I don't want to be stuck with them" Tommy was frantic, and now hyperventilating and continuing shaking violently.

Tubbo was now nervous to follow through with what he thought was right, but he also decided that there was Wilbur, and Niki, and Jack, they weren't trying to kill or manipulate him, right? No, they couldn't.

'Tommy, this isn't healthy. You know that. Plus you have Wilbur, Niki and Jack, and puffy aswell! You will be fine"

He looked nervous at the first threes names, but seemed to calm at Puffy's name.

'See? And if you don't want me to let go of you, for the sake of you mental health may I add, then atleast don't come around as often. Please, I don't want to fight anymore then we already have"

Tommy just nodded, his small smile had faded

'I would rather the second option"
Tommy said.

'Okay, goodbye Tommy..."

'Bye Tubbo" he smiled sadly.

Doing this couldn't have possibly gone worse though.

Jack and Niki had heard about it and decided that now they didn't even have to be as secretive as they were before, they just had to make sure Puffy wasn't anywhere near the area.

So in the same month, the duo had wound up successfully killing the child.

—————————

Uh- yeah hope you enjoyed lmao-

Sorry it took so long to get a chapter out! I struggled trying to find any motivation and inspiration to write any chapters, and this wound up being thrown together within three hours because I did't want to leave you all with no chapter before the week finished- otherwise it would have been over a week since I had made a chapter and I wanted to be a bit better then that, so sorry it's so shit-

-Wren/Aphid-