Nicknames☀️

TW:None, surprisingly

Reasoning: because history is something I enjoy, so I can actually write this, and feel proud, because a lot of people don't know all that much about it? They know the basics, but I literally study it in my free time- call me a nerd, if you want, but I ain't lying, i just find it really interesting, so it is what I do.

Summary: Tommy, a boy who finds great interest in historical books, both fiction and non-fiction, and while streaming, he never mentions anything about it, none of the history he reads, and he never talks about any books he reads, to keep up his childish persona, but off stream is another story.

Setting:IRL

———————————

The SBI planned a meet up.

Tommy was scared he was going to mess up their names, but you couldn't really blame him, he had just given them little nicknames, that had to do with Greek gods, no big deal, he had never said them out loud, you know, to scared to offend them by accident, and also because they were the lesser known gods, not the well known ones. More the 'oddballs' of the others, but he always referred to them like that in his head, although some were well know as twell, just most of them were lesser known

For example, Tubbo, who may not be part of the SBI, but was still meeting up with them, he called Aristaeus, or, the Greek god of beekeeping.

Techno, of course, was Eris, the Greek god of chaos and strife.

Wilbur was Apollo, Greek god of Music, dance and poetry.

And Phil, of course, Geras, Greek god of old age.

Nobody knew that he liked to read, or that he probably knew more about Greek mythology then Technoblade, and he wanted to keep it that way, but he knew he was going to slip up at some point.

So when he was at a small park, waiting for the others to arrive, his leg was bouncing up and down. His nervousness was through the roof.

He heard footsteps behind him, and he turned to see Tubbo.

'Hey Tommy!' The brunette called loudly

'HEY TUBBO" he called back.

Tubbo smiled widely, continuing to walk

Tubbo sat down next to tommy, as they began to talk as they waited for the others to arrive.

To be completely honest? Tommy was excited to meet Techno the most, due to him maybe being able to talk about the gods he loved, and hell, maybe even about the history, although he knew not to get his hopes up

but Techno wouldn't be coming until tomorrow, so he will have to wait and see.

He internally groaned, annoyed at the fact that he would have to wait a whole day to talk to someone about his interests because the others were all uncultured swine's.

__________________________________________

They laughed as they screamed out the lyrics to Hamilton songs.

they were on their way to pick up Techno from the airport, and to say they were all excited would be an understatement.

While they have met up with Phil, and Tubbo, and Wilbur, they had never actually met up with Techno before {i have no idea if this is true, but it is for this story.

Phil wa currently pretending to be annoyed, but he couldn't stop the smile from slowly growing across his face, and the small chuckle he gave out, when the got to the airport after Wilbur Tommy and Tubbo all sighed loudly, and got out.

-----------------------------------

They all arived home safely, and to be honest, it was surprising everyone, even Techno himself, that him and tommy seemed to hit it off almost instantly, Tommy occasionally whispering something to Techno, that made the older laugh.

'What have you two been talking about this whole time? Tommy got some secrets to spill?'' Wilbur teased once they arrived at the rented house.

'i wouldn't say secret...''

'It's just something you uncultured-uh- people, would understand" Tommy chuckled slightly

——————————

This one is really old, and I just had no inspiration for the rest of of it-

Feel free to finish it if you write your own stories, I really don't mind, just make sure to tag me or dm me the link so I can check it out! I would love to see how you would finish it!

-Aphid-