chapter forty four

y / n

I saw the time, it was almost midnight when Jungkook fell asleep. And I couldn't cut the call because my father was the one controlling it. He ends and threw it away. The phone made contact with the floor and I swear I heard the screen break. That thing cost me a lot of money and he just makes me paying it once again.

"Sweet talk, hmm? Why didn't you ask him about money, all you do is fucking talking about him, him and him!" He screamed in my face, pulling my hair to the side.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to tell him, tomorrow, I swear."

"What a empty promise," He spat, wrapping his fingers around my neck. His soft grip turned into a strong one. I felt my face beginning to come red and I started to lack air.

Even I was chained, he put extra chains so I couldn't move at all. He looks at me, dead in the eye, as I see his wicked smile plastering on his face.

"Why?" I chocked out, letting my forced tears go out of my dry eyes.

"Because you're not my daughter, you're the daughter of some men that your mother had an affair with. She said she loved me but she never did, that's why I killed her and you'll be next in a week."

It all made sense now. All these years where he looked at me with pure disgust and anger was only because I wasn't his daughter to begin with. I was someone's else's.

My mom. She had a reason, I'm sure she had one to have an affair with. He's a devil and maybe she had the same abuse as me, and wanted and escape.

While thinking of that, I let my body drop of the floor and close my eyes, feeling hungry and the urge to go to the bathroom. I see his feet before he close the door.

And that's when I blacked out for one whole day.

❣︎

It's been almost a week since I'm here and all I could hear was my phone ringing and my dad stepping in the room to answer the phone and telling me to answer it.

I love hearing Jungkook's voice. He makes all the pain go away. I knew he was starting to get worried because I'm now texting instead of calling him. I don't want him to worry because I'm getting out of this house by myself.

I can't feel my legs, I don't know how I'm going to run away from here or how I'm going to jump out of the window. My face is pale, my body is shrinking for only drinking milk and some bread.

My arms are full of bruises and cuts, they used to be fine, he wasn't like this before. It's only now. And I'm starting to get scared because I think he might kill me on the road if I actually escape from here.

I'm so scared to even look at him, to even hear his voice. I don't want to ever go out of Jungkook's house. I'll just stay there and do other things. I don't want to see his face ever again.

I gulp down my dry saliva, looking around me, unable to get rid of my strand of hair falling in my eyes. There wasn't anything source of keys or pin, to unlock those cuffs.

Putting my leg under the cheap bed, I felt something long and small touching my heal. I was trying my best to take it with my toe, but I was so hard.

That was it, I gave up and put my mouth first on the floor. I retrieve myself back, spitting the dusty pin in my palm. The pin went perfectly in the hole of the cuff and I was able to unlock them in 5 long minutes.

Hugging myself for the first time in days, I take a break to get up and just walk. I was about to fell in the ground but I stood still, not wanting to make noises at all.

With that, I take my phone on the ground and it wasn't that bad since the screen was broken but the phone was still functional, there wasn't much battery and it was going to die. I see miss calls and texts from everyone. I just stared at them and I wanted to reply to them so badly.

That's what I was about to do, when the door opened. He came with a beer bottle in his hand, and he wasn't happy about what I was going to do.

"Get back here you, sneaky bitch!" He screamed, running towards me, throwing the bottle right at my back.

I was running, but I couldn't give up so easily. He grasps my wrist and I kicked him in the stomach, really hard. He steps away for a few secondes, giving me enough time to jump out of the window and landing on the floor.

I look up, as I see him staring down at me with something else this time, but I couldn't see because my eyes were blurry and it was night time.

Giving him one last glance, I ran the fast as I can. I just ran and ran.

I take my phone out and I see notifications popping out and I couldn't stop them. They were draining my battery, I should call before it dies.

I stopped, dialling Jungkook's number, but before it even went to him, it cut. My phone was dead. I threw my phone away, not wanting it anymore.

I continued running, but I wasn't going to the police. I knew they were going to call my dad or my sister to get me back.

I ended being in a crowded place. People weren't looking at me since I was in the shadows. As I past by, I see some lady with sweaters and shirts, she was talking to another lady. I took the opportunity to steal one and running away from the opposite direction.

I should've stole some food too.

I slid down the wall, putting my cap on and thinking some ideas. All I can think of is crying and smashing the wall, but I just cried for about some good minutes. It didn't felt good, I got this lump in my throat and it disgust me.

Putting my head on my knees, I see my dad staring back at me with his sick smile, from afar. I slowly get up and stared back at him, not believing my eyes. He can't possible know that I'm in a small alley. How's that even possible?

"Let's go back home," He said, with open arms.

I put my hands in my pocket and quickly ran away. The alley, on the right, wasn't dark and not much people were there. I kept glancing side to side, to see if he was following me.

Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, two hands on my shoulder. I bit my lip so hard, trying to run away but I couldn't.

I was trapped under his grip.