𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓸

"I lost you a long time ago, so do me a favor and leave"

✰✰✰

The Cullen family were spread around on the different couches, the broken mess of wood and glass still around them as they stared at the painted walls in complete silence. Addison's shaky hand was resting on Jasper's thigh unable to offer any other comfort at the moment, she had failed, she had failed him, she had failed her family, she had just failed... Addison wanted someone to break the silence, she needed someone to say they would be okay but she knew the truth, things would be different now, Edward would be different around Isabella, there was no coming back from this one mistake. "We-we need to leave" Edward finally broke the tense silence his tone suggesting that there was no other option, "I suppose the best option we have is leaving and starting over" Carlisle started, "but what about Bella, she'll be crushed" Esme added worried about what might happen to the human. "I-I don't know but we can't stay here, she'll never be safe with us" Jasper almost winced knowing that this was his fault, he had lost control and now his family was paying the price for his mistakes once again, he was so lost in his own despair that he didn't even feel Addison's hand gently squeezing his leg as a quiet sign of comfort.

"We- we can tell her that Carlisle's is supposed to be ten years older than he looks and people were starting to notice" Addison swallowed the coal-sized lump in her throat as she finally looked up from the floor, "she won't believe that...she'll want to come with us, she can't live without you, we all know that" Edward ran a hand through his hair thinking back on the plan he knew no one but maybe Carlisle would agree with. "I was uh thinking that maybe..you could stay behind" and just like he expected everyone but Carlisle and Esme began to shout at him. "That might work, she could stay at the house and Bella would never have to know she was still here" Carlisle responded only fueling the shouting. 

✰✰✰

Addison's gaze flicked between Edward and Carlisle trying to wrap her mind around what she was hearing, "let me get this straight- you two want me to stay behind while you guys move to god knows where, so his human pet doesn't harm herself" her vo...

Addison's gaze flicked between Edward and Carlisle trying to wrap her mind around what she was hearing, "let me get this straight- you two want me to stay behind while you guys move to god knows where, so his human pet doesn't harm herself" her voice was calm, too calm and none of them liked how calm she was. "Here's an idea and it's just off the top of my head, how about none of us move and Edward takes care of his own mess for once", "oh shit" Emmett mumbled under his breath as he took a step back not wanting to be caught in the middle of the eldest twins' wrath. "I do take care of my own messes" Edward shot back with a glare, "name one time you've taken care of your own mess", "the James situation" Addison let out a sarcastic laugh making all of them flinch choosing to take Emmett's silent advice of backing away.

"We helped you, Edward, I was there in the ballet studio, you didn't even kill him, we did, you were with Isabella" her hands motioned to the family as she desperately tried to keep her voice calm, "you've never once cleaned up your own mess and worse you're the one who keeps getting us into these messes, take some responsibility Edward, your 104 years old for christ sake". Edward shook his head with a roll of his eyes "I didn't think it was a big-" she cut him off with another chuckle as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's the point Edward, you don't think about anything until it's too late, you didn't think about all the dangers dating a clumsy human would bring because all you cared about was yourself, and now after one mistake you're telling everyone to pack up and leave, and worse you're telling me that I should stay behind to make sure your precious little girlfriend doesn't crumble away into nothing" Addison's voice rose to shout as she once again lost herself in her anger.

"Well what do you want me to do Addison, since apparently you never make any mistakes" Edward shouted back making Carlisle quickly step in before things escalated anymore "okay- okay you two, let's just calm down-" but Addison shoved past him moving in front of Edward as the two glared at each other. 

✰✰✰

"I never once said that I don't make mistakes but I own up to them unlike you and I deal with them unlike you, but since you asked oh so nicely I want you to stop acting like a spoiled little boy! I want you to stop using the danger excuse as a wa...

"I never once said that I don't make mistakes but I own up to them unlike you and I deal with them unlike you, but since you asked oh so nicely I want you to stop acting like a spoiled little boy! I want you to stop using the danger excuse as a way to run away from your human problems, I want you to stop making messes and putting us in danger of the Volturi!" she shouted but it was clear she wasn't done, "and I want you to stop making promises you obviously can't keep, and stop acting like Bella is anything other than some toy for you to play with and damage". Edward became lost in his own rage at her last words seeing nothing but red as his hands pressed against Addison's body, slamming her into the wall like she was nothing but a rag doll, the wall slight creasing into the mold of her body, the Cullen's gasping in shock and some in complete anger but Edward was too far gone.

"And you know what I want? I want you to stop acting so crazy and dramatic over every single little thing, maybe you did belong in that asylum after all" Edward snarled but it was nothing compared to the venom in Addison's normally bright golden eyes or the dark growl that tore from the back of her throat. She further shocked the Cullen's as she slowly moved towards Edward like he was prey before the painful slap echoed through the living room, "I hate you" she hissed breaking Edward's heart when he snapped out of the daze. "You promised me that I would never lose you but it's clear to me that I lost you a long time ago, so do me a favor and leave. I'll stay in Forks and take care of your little pet but it's not for you, she deserves a life without you". 

A/n~ Damn Addie's a savage... Don't worry she's going to have a life away from Isabella along with a life with the danger-prone human she'll just flip flop back and forth I figured it would add some more drama, because New Moon doesn't have enough (note the sarcasm). Anyway hope you enjoy <3 Jade.