Chapter 5| 𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘

𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃𝐘

Friday March 13th 3:15 am

"Only 4 months until I can't see my baby any more"

I see his eyes darken. He steps back and removes his hand from my wet cheeks.

"How-"

He asks. A gust of wind blows through the windows causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I look at him and his brown locks blow in the air. His features being toned and sharpened by the moonlight. His slender , tired eyes glimmers from the moon.

My love for this boy is so unexplainable. My common sense is telling me to leave because well he's a killer but my feelings say stay and i will. I only have 4 months with him. That isn't enough time, 4 months isn't fair. But just then It just hit me, we won't be able to see a future together, we won't be able to say our vows, have kids, or grow old. Our relationship is held in the hands of others and time itself. That's so fucked up. Why can't I see this boy truly happy. I want him to be loved, to feel loved, to experience love to the fullest love itself has to offer.

I get enough courage to unlock his cell door and open it. A loud creak echoes through the empty halls of inarizarki. I step in.  I take another look at Rin. I've never seen this expression on Rin. His face is laced with frustration, confusion, and  depression. He takes a shaky breath and opens his arms. He can tell i need the comfort as well but he's using that as an excuse so he can have a shoulder to cry on. I don't blame him.

"C'mere Angel" he says

I rush towards him and let him engulf me in his hug. I silently cry into his chest, gripping his shirt. I bite my lip so my whimpers won't be heard throughout the cell. I lose my strength to stand and fall to my knees taking Rin with me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Angel" he whispers in my ear.

"That isn't fair, that's not enough time Rin".

I feel my scalp get wet and I look up. He's crying. This is the first time I've seen Rin cry. He takes another shaky breath and whispers.

"Before I met you Y/n i was able to live with the fact that i will die, i mean it wasn't like i haven't tried before" I gasp at his statement. My pupils dilated to the thought of Rin killing himself. When?, How?, Why?