Chapter 54| 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

DISCLAIMER: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
METIONS OF DEATH
-----------------------------------------------------
𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐈𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴ sᴀᴘᴘ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀᴠɪɴ sᴀᴘᴘ

"He was too young for this bullshit, he still had so much to live for, why did they have to make watching him die ,so hard for us

"He was too young for this bullshit, he still had so much to live for, why did they have to make watching him die ,so hard for us. Why, please tell me why."

OCTOBER 10TH 9:00pm
—-3 hours until the execution—

20

Only 20 years old, how messed up is that. I await in the prison cell for Rin to arrive and I sit at the table all alone. They proceed to move both of us into a new room for the last meal process and I can't believe this is gonna be the last thing we're gonna see. Just bare ass cement walls, a lonesome cold metal table, 2 plastic chairs, and shitty ass lighting. We can't even get the chance to end our days in the cell we met at, but still. Me coming to Inarizaki should, I guess, put me at some kinda comfort.

The way everything has slowly come together just for this timeless moment is so ridiculous to me. Before I was elastic, I was grateful about those kinda thoughts, but now I'm dreading the known facts and the unknown pain. I remember the early days of our relationship, when hiding it from my friends was my main concern and sneaking him chuupets under visitation tables was the only rebellious thing I was doing at the time. Why does it have to end like this, and why do I not have a choice to save him this time.

My train of thought ends once I hear a loud beep and then a heavy door being opened.

"We make eye contact and his stoic face turns into a warm closed mouth smile"

We make eye contact and his warm smile falters.

"Prisoner 10125, arriving at cell 111, team b standby for the next couple hours."
I hear a cop speak to his talkie as Rintarou walks through the door. His head dips down under the door frame as his broad stature makes his way into the room and His infamous tan prison scrubs looked the exact same from the day I met him. His arms are behind his back as cops manage to unlock his metal cuffs.