Chapter 22| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ʟɪᴛʜɪᴜᴍ ʙʏ ɴɪʀᴠᴀɴᴀ

ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙʏ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ sᴡɪғᴛ
(sᴀʀᴀʜ ᴄᴏᴛʜʀᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ)

ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙʏ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ sᴡɪғᴛ (sᴀʀᴀʜ ᴄᴏᴛʜʀᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ)

JULY 5TH, 1:30PM——25 days until show——

JULY 5TH, 1:30PM
——25 days until show——

It's been 3 days since the escape. In those 3 days I woke up to a sleepy Rin groaning out a "Good morning Angel" every morning, being made fun of my bed head, and being fed aesthetically pleasing pancakes on the balcony by my lovely but moody boyfriend.

"Hurry up my wrist is getting tired from holding up the fork"

"No one asked you to feed me"

"LET ME HAVE THIS"

These past 3 days us models who flew in got to have those days off. But today is our first day of training and shooting in italy. We are going to this castle-like chapel that gives off this dark, unearthly vibe.

The guys say it's definitely haunted by some vengeful nun but to me it's honestly beautiful. Then again back in japan my safe place was a cemetery but it's whatever calms me.

On one side of the Chapel there are photographers and on the other side there will be training and how to walk in the show. Also we are gonna get into the system of walking out in order and lines while walking with the music.

The show hired a popular punk rock band "SEMI AND THE MISFITS" to play at our show. Though they're practicing at their studio, we will be walking to some songs they're deciding by.

My train of thought ends once we arrived at the chapel. I get out of the limo with Rin by my side. He insisted on coming with us so we agreed. He brought his phone that i bought him and his guitar to keep him busy. He's just gonna lounge around.

"Woah"
I hear him say under his breath. I look to my right to see him looking up at the chapel. His black baggy graphic tee, Tan cargo pants and black and white Jordans make him look really different from what I was used to.