Chapter 26| 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

BOLD=AUTHOR NOTES

ITALICS= SONGS PLAYING IN BACKGROUND AND QUOTES

BOLD ITALICS=FLASHBACKS
------------------------------------------------------
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ᴍʏ ᴇx's ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴋᴇʟʟʏ
ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴀᴠʀɪʟ ʟᴀᴠɪɢɴᴇ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: ᴍʏ ᴇx's ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴋᴇʟʟʏɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴀᴠʀɪʟ ʟᴀᴠɪɢɴᴇ

July 15 11:25am——15 days until show——

July 15 11:25am
——15 days until show——

Here we are again, us models practicing our walking and poses on the runway. This time though we aren't at the chapel, we are actually practicing in the actual set. The stadium we are hosting the show at is going to hold 10 thousand people. Designers, popular influencers, Other models and other big time celebs who paid to see us walk.

Since the tickets were sold out so quickly the show is also gonna be shown on Tv. With millions of viewers. I guess having the boys, Kiyoko, Alisa, and Me walking really wrapped in some views. Since we are the bigger models in this show they used us for more promotions. Tagging us in stories, being us put on more billboards, magazines, and commercials.

The runway itself is a good mile walk, with over 250 models walking in the actual show. The show is gonna last pretty long. The runway is a straight, long, glass road, hooked with LED lights off the side, smack in the middle of the circular stadium that is filled with empty seats as of right now. Only with the modeling managers up in the high stands watching our moves.

The coaches like mad dog are down on the runway you know...coaching us. Yelling at us to walk faster, sway our hips more, keep our shoulders down, and relax our faces.

After the long walk we pose however we want into the main camera that's gonna be there when the show actually happens. But right now instead of staring into a camera

I made eye contact with Iwa from above. His sharp, black eyes connect with mine and I don't know why but I can feel the sudden tension rise between us. Lately we've been making eye contact more often and thick tension is constantly filling between us. Rin has also been slightly noticing it as well. Holding my waist tighter every time I'm talking or near Iwa. Though they're still on good terms.