Chapter 17| 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇

After months of dreadful angst, lies being unfolded, our trust in others being questioned, and critique planning, all of it will be shattered down and really be put to the test in just 4 days

After months of dreadful angst, lies being unfolded, our trust in others being questioned, and critique planning, all of it will be shattered down and really be put to the test in just 4 days. Things have changed in their lives but one thing that has remained the same was their un"dying" love for eachother. No matter what gets in their way, they will be the flames finding each other in a labyrinth of lost thoughts.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║││

June 29, 12:45am

Today I go in and make my final visit to Suna's cell. I'm not gonna be able to see him until I pick him up on the 2nd.

Everything in the Plan is going smoothly. Alisa and boys have gotten to meet the twins once they went on unsupervised probation. I bought 3 phones for the twins and Suna so we could be able to keep in contact. I already gave the twins their phones and my number so once they created the distraction they would give me the green light to go and pick up suna. The other inmates helping are also on stand by.

Every little meeting we had I always told him so Suna would be able to pass on that information to Kita,Aran, and Sakusa. So far I have only met the twins obviously and Sakusa from that night on the roof. I haven't met Kita and Aran yet and i don't believe i'll get the chance too but i just really hope they know i'm grateful for their help.

Iwa got the first class ticket and also made us models already have our suitcases ready to go. Iwa said he will take mine and Suna's to the plane so I don't have to worry about carrying it around when I pick him up and run to the airport.

Everything is going so well, the inmates know their jobs, Iwa's job is complete, i finally got my friends on my side, the twins are on probation and already have their little plan on how their gonna drag out cops, thanks to them scheming with Tendou, though their not so fond over him judging from last months incident.. They'll get around. I even have a getaway car thanks to Tendou again. And yet I'm still stressing out. I think the thought of it all is finally hitting me. I'm breaking my boyfriend out of Prison.