Chapter 11 | 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴊɪ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʏ ᴊᴏᴊɪ

You kept going back to him?"

"Of course"

April, 20th, 12:45 am

At this point it's sorta sad and concerning at how usual walking down a row of prison cells is to me. It's so casual at that instant. Like my daily nightly routine. I reach the familiar end of the hall and already see Suna leaned against the bars giving me a devilish smirk.

"OOH SHOOT SUNA'S BAE CAME OVER"

The twins whisper shout in excitement. I let out a breathy laugh at their enthusiasm. I take out the key and start unlocking his cell. Suna stares at me from the other side and waits for me to walk in so he can tackle me with his infamous crushing bear hugs.

The cell echoes a familiar click and Suna's smile gets wider. I walk in and he does what I already expected. He picks me up and swings me around his cell.

"Y/N'S HERE, Y/N'S HERE"

He says while still swinging me around.

"Yes i'm here Suna, ...put me down ugh my ribs"

I laugh back. His strong grip starts putting uncomfortable pressure against my sides but I really don't mind. He puts me down and cups my cheek with both tatted hands and closes our gap with a kiss.

"UGH GET A ROOM"

The twins groan in a playful disgust. Me and Suna only deepen the kiss though and flip off the twins.

We unfortunately break the small but deep kiss and instead replace it with a welcoming hug. Suna rests his head on top of mine while his hands rub my back.

" can we watch a movie?"

He asks

"Which one"
I already know the answer