Chapter 44| 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

DISCLAIMER: CHAPTER CONTAINS
-GRUSOME CRIME SCENE DETAILS
-CHILDREN'S DEATH
———————————————————————
𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

DISCLAIMER: CHAPTER CONTAINS-GRUSOME CRIME SCENE DETAILS-CHILDREN'S DEATH———————————————————————𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

September 28th, 10:26am----12 days until the execution----

----12 days until the execution----

It's been a couple days after Suna's breakdown and he's been getting a bit calmer. Though he remains on suicide watch, and proceeds to say he still sees her face in his dreams but other than that, Rin's slowly coming to terms with death. His Death.

I'm back at work for once and forcing myself to get back into my old routine. All the models are here and even Kiyoko, Mad dog and Semi. But Semi is doing his own work with the band. He says he now needs to find a new guitarist since Suna obviously can't be in the band anymore. Can't exactly play guitar when you're dead.

Right now, We're getting fitted for outfits from another designer. I guess it's just a new line they're creating and in about a year we will have to walk that show. These are just the prototypes for what the designer is creating.

Honestly with all the shit we and the models have been going through it's actually refreshing to revisit the fashion industry. Even though we still are the most talked about around here. A prisoner and model fall for one another and plan an escape to italy. TMZ makes it sound like some Romeo and Juliet story.

"Okay Miss. L/n can you turn around for us while we pin up the back "
One of the stylists says.

I turn around and face the other side. The apartment-like studio is filled by huge windows, random pieces of Fabric, sewing machines, mirrors, and sketches of colorful dresses and suits on flimsy paper.

"So Miss L/n what do you have planned for today"
The stylist asks as she pierces needles through the fabric of the dress.

My heart skips a beat when she asks. A smile begins to form on my face as I start to get excited.

"Today i'm gonna see my boyfriend"
I announce.

I feel her fist tense up.

"Oh the prisoner, how will you be able to see him?"