Chapter 20| 𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃

𝐉𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ sᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ sᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

JULY 3, 4:15am

JULY 3, 4:15am

Me and Suna cuddle together in the first class beds. Fortunately Iwa got us the plane that has the seats that turn into the beds once you pull em out. The plane itself is filled with sleeping models. The light snoring and rare shuffles fill the silence. While the plane's engine just makes that high pitch sound.

Suna and I are wide awake though. Both of us couldn't sleep. I know super weird, we just escaped a prison and ran across an airport, we should be tired right? But nope. We just cuddle each other, stare out the window that displays a beautiful starry night below. Clouds slowly moving pass us and "dreaming of you"by selena. playing through the airpods.

"Late at night when all the world, Is sleeping, I stay up and think of you, And I wish on a star, That somewhere you are, Thinking of me too"

I look up to see Suna staring out the window in astonishment. I Think this is the perfect chance to change my position. So I get up causing Suna to focus on me now, and move on top of his lap, straddle into it,and then lean down into his chest. Letting my cheek squish into the soft material of his new hoodie.

"Tired Angel?"

He says in a hush tone while rubbing my back.

I shake my head no.

"You know you should really get some sleep babes"

He says in a concerned tone.

'I can't"

I mumble.

He gives me a disapproving smile.

"Arent you tired?"

I say. He shakes his head no while staring out the same window. Our reflections appears translucent, and is filled with dark clouds, and bright stars.

"Wonder if you ever see me (see me), And I wonder if you know I'm there (am I there? Am I?), If you looked in my eyes, Would you see what's inside?, Would you even care?"