Chapter 47| 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ᴋ. ʙʏ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇx
ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʏ sᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

 ʙʏ ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ sᴇxɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʏ sᴇʟᴇɴᴀ

October 1, 1:25am—-10 days until the execution—-

October 1, 1:25am
—-10 days until the execution—-

K. by cigarettes after sex

"I remember when I first noticed that you liked me back, We were sitting down in a restaurant waiting for the check"

I cross off another day from my tattered calendar and take a look at the remaining days.

"Shit"
I whisper under my breath. I take a step back and take a hit from my cigarette. No one is here yet and I have the window open. The smell of lingering smoke shouldn't be too prominent by the time they get back but for now I have the dark apartment all to myself. I tap some of the ash from my stick onto a dior magazine I had lying around and keep a silent stare to the wall.

"We had made love earlier that day with no strings attached, But I could tell that something had changed how you looked at me then"

"Already october, i need to start getting funeral plans together."
I walk away from the hanging calendar and proceed to walk towards my window cell. The weather is still cold out so my body shivers. I suck in more of my cigarette and slouch against my window.

"Kristen, come right back, I've been waiting for you, To slip back in bed, When you light the candle"

I get to go in today and visit Rin but this time I get to see him in his usual cell. This remaining week of Suna being on death row I get to come in at 5 pm any day and see him in person for an hour. Anytime before then I have to see him through the phone booth.

Me and Suna sorta begged to have some more 'in cell dates' to the cops. They really are pulling a lot of strings for us and I appreciate it but would love it even more if they reopened his case and not kill him off but dreaming can only get you so far with the thought of hope.