Chapter 9| 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

Wednesday March 18th 10:30 pm----2 days later----

----2 days later----

I lay on my bed in a starfish position. I finally got the true answers of Rin's crime. That's all i've been thinking about for the past few days. I didn't tell the boys what the twins said. Not much at least. I just said I'll tell them soon. I can't help but feel pity for Rin. Like the whole asylum thing and his abusive mother, not to mention how officer ukai is a dirty cop and now this new tendou guy. I haven't seen Rin for these past 2 days. I don't know how he's gonna handle seeing me again.  Also now knowing he wants to break up because of his personal reasons.

I stare up into the ceiling in complete silence. I feel warm tears bubbling up and threatening to fall from my eyes. This is so much to process not to mention we gotta plan a whole escape from a prison. I can feel a headache coming on and I groan in pain but I don't move. I need to talk to Rin. If the twins say that Rin's mental health has been falling then he must be in such a terrible place right now mentally. I take a look at my phone. 10:30, fuck it i'm gonna go see him tonight.

I grab a hoodie and throw that over Oikawa's shirt I'm wearing. I grab akaashi's grey sweats and put them on cause i was pantless before and i find my black converse and tie them up. I reach over and chug some water before I go and grab my keys. The boys and iwa went out drinking tonight but i declined because i was still feeling a bit down about everything. I grab my keys and before i reach for the door i spot my airpods on the counter.

"Baby i'm yours" he sang while swaying me around his cell, holding me close to his body"

I blush at the memory and choke on tears . I quickly grab them,and I shove em into my pocket, I rush out the door heading to my car.

█║▌║▌║││█║▌║▌║█║▌║▌║││

I look at the pictures me and Rin have taken together on my phone while I stand in the elevator waiting to hit floor 3. I swipe pass the millions of pictures and videos of us. Some pictures have our faces squished together, some of him flipping off the camera with cuffs on his wrists before he is taken back, some pictures of him caught off guard looking beautiful as ever, and my personal favorite is him making a "v" with his fingers ,he held them up to his mouth and stuck out his tongue showing off his piercing.