Chapter 35| 𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐒

𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙʏ ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴀʏ
ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs
ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ʙʏ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ᴇʟsᴏɴ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙʏ ʟᴀɴᴀ ᴅᴇʟ ʀᴀʏɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏsᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋs ʙʏ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ ᴇʟsᴏɴ

August 12th 7:29 pm

August 12th 7:29 pm

With a white damp towel wrapped around my waist I walk out the bathroom after my steamy shower. My bare breasts are exposed since I could care less if Suna sees my tits or not.

"How was your shower?"
Suna asks from the couch.

"Good, almost slipped on my way out though "

I joke. Suna chuckles at the image of me eating shit out of the shower. I grab my hairbrush and run it through my wet, dark hair and look over at Suna who's currently occupied with...Drawing?

"What you drawing?"
I ask.

"I don't know just sketching, got bored waiting for you"

Suna replies still focused on drawing. One of the traits that really stood out to me from Rin was his creativity and artistic tendencies. Whether he's just strumming the strings on his guitar or finding random things around the room that just simply catch his interest. I remember him telling me that he always got bored in his cell so he stole pens and paper from cops and just drew on them. I mean what else were you supposed to do on death row.

"Hey remember that movie we watched last week"
Rin says.

" Scream 3?"

"No that lovey dovey one"

"Titanic?"
I say with a smoke in my mouth I'm trying to light.

"Yea that one"
Suna sits up from his position and takes my lighter from my hand and lights my cigarette for me. I smile at the gesture.