Chapter 39| 𝐑𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄

AUTHOR NOTES: this chapter go over child abuse
Self harm implied
Suicide implied
And basically angst
If sensative then pls skip to when they are in inarizaki. Anyways enjoys
--------------------------------------------------
𝐑𝐈𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐀𝐆E

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ʙʟᴜᴇs ʙʏ ᴠᴜɴᴅᴀʙᴀʀ
ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒ᴀʟɪᴇɴ ʙʟᴜᴇs ʙʏ ᴠᴜɴᴅᴀʙᴀʀғɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ғʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴄᴏɴᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

Even though Y/n and all the other models were suffering back in Italy, well now Japan, their plane took them back home 4 days after the whole incident, doesn't mean they stopped fighting for justice in Suna's name

Even though Y/n and all the other models were suffering back in Italy, well now Japan, their plane took them back home 4 days after the whole incident, doesn't mean they stopped fighting for justice in Suna's name. They hired Suna the best lawyer money could buy and to y/n, at this point she's so rich she sees 20's like 1's, ...but a good lawyer can only do so much...

Alien blues by vundabar.

"Was it the best you ever had, Was it the worst you'd never know, I'd try to tell you what I think and play it off like it's a joke, Oh no more surprises, guess it's like this, I'd do anything for you miss's, highness"

Tsukishima's death was a murder that Suna couldnt deny he was the killer of. All the models denied the chance to talk during the trial, refusing to further  incriminate the criminal they helped escape. But that doesn't mean the cops didn't have a field day blabbering about that horrific night. Suddenly the quiet ones were now the talkative ones, and the dumb ones were now the smart ones, the only cop that refused to take the stand was Ukai.

He was outside taking a smoke.

Either way his word wouldn't have mattered anyways as the trial proved Suna guilty...again. In the cruel judges words.

"Killing a cop on duty or in the line in defence is only punishable,...by death but since Rintarou Suna already has the death sentence, your just gonna have to sit and wait again huh Rinnie"

A sick smirk formed on the judges face as he leaned in closer, over his desk to almost mock Suna even more.

"Nah nah nah nah"