Chapter 14| 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

TW: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SLIGHT MENTIONING OF ABUSE, OVERDOSING, AND DRUGS. ALSO MURDER IS BROUGHT UP COMMONLY. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THOSE TOPICS I SUGGEST SKIPPING TO Y/N'S PART  AT THE BOTTOM.
------------------------------------------------------
𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

------------------------------------------------------𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒

----2 years ago----TENDOU'S POV:

----2 years ago----
TENDOU'S POV:

Suna,... killed them. He actually killed them. I stare at the two dead bodies in Suna's cars. His mom and little sister... dead. I knew the abuse was pretty bad but I would have never suspected Suna, the most calm and collected guy I know , go to lengths like these.

"Could you stop staring at my dead family and help me hide em"
Suna says.

I'm in pure shock. I mean I always imagined myself being in these kinda situations like some late night scenario, but now actually having to hide a dead body completely throws my morals and previous thoughts out the window. In school they teach us to never do drugs, scream and kick if you get kidnapped, and if you see honey or a ziptie on your car, run as fast as possible cause your about to be sex trafficked. But school never really taught us "oh if your friend murders his abusive mom and innocent sister, here's how to hide the damn corpses."

I look between Suna and his now deceased family. The only time I have ever seen a dead body was on tv. So seeing the clouded, rolled eyes, pale skin, limp limbs, tear stained faces, bloody scene, makes me wanna gag.

Everytime i get scared or nervous though I could never keep my mouth shut. So I impulsively try to lighten the mood.

"Didn't know you had a knife kink"

Though my big mouth is usually my downfall. Suna Turns to me and smacks the back of my head.

"Shut the hell up"

I decide to mess with him a bit more. After the smack I let out a fake moan.

"Ah~ Harder daddy"