Chapter 50| 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

TRIGGER
-SUICIDE
-FLASHBACKS
-DEATH
———————————————————————
𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

TRIGGER-SUICIDE-FLASHBACKS-DEATH ———————————————————————𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

—-Suna age 14—-Suna's POV:

—-Suna age 14—-
Suna's POV:

"Hey SunaRin"
Tendou said as he approached me.

"Hey Tori Vega"
I teased.

"Quit that man, that's a dumbass nickname."
Tendou lightly punched me as he stood next to me. I reminded Tendou yesterday that I wanted to hang out again by the creek. The stream was always really relaxing to me and the forest by Tendou's house is the coolest thing to me.

"And SunaRin isn't?"
I looked up at him as he sat next to me. I'm currently sitting on a flat stone I found by the water and I have a stick in my hand just sorta poking at the passing stream.

"Nah man, SunaRin, that sounds cool as hell."
He pulls a nearby stone up next to mine and his low grunts and struggling muscles make me laugh at his pathetic attempt. He did eventually bring the big stone close to me though.

Also SunaRin is a cool nickname, but I'd be damned if I admitted that.

"Tch Sure"
I give a weak response and roll my eyes.

"So Sunarin, I promised that one day I was gonna teach you how to skip a stone. Today my boy is gonna become a man."
Tendou grabs a handful of river pebbles and picks out any bad ones from his slender hands. He then pours half his amount to me and I just lazily held out my hand to collect them.

"How is this gonna make me a man?"

"Because, all the girls love a man who can cook and skip pebbles."

"But we can't cook?-"

"Shut up, hey I can make a mean bowl of cocoa pebbles if I wanted too."

"Last time you put water in my bowl"
I side eye him.

"My dad said he was gonna get the milk okay."

"Yea 14 years ago."

I tease and Tendou just splashes me with river water. After our silly banter and sarcastic comebacks, made by me obviously. Tendou finally decided to teach me how to skip a rock. Satori said it was gonna be hard at first and understanding the 'mechanics' of it, shouldn't be taken lightly. so maybe that's why he had to try like 5 times to get it to skip.