Chapter 46| 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘

DISCLAIMER- THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES
-Child abuse
-mentions of cutting
-vomiting
-death
-and heavy angst
If sensitive, I don't recommend reading this chapter
—————————————————————-
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐑𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴠᴇɴɪᴄᴇ ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ
ᴡᴀɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʜᴜʀᴏɴ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴠᴇɴɪᴄᴇ ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏᴡᴀɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ʟᴏʀᴅ ʜᴜʀᴏɴ

"What's a message you wish they could hear right now

"What's a message you wish they could hear right now. Would they be proud to see how you're doing."

"Would they be proud of me?, in their words, they'd say of course, but in their hearts they would be desperate to help me. But even their help right now wouldn't be enough. I can try to pretend, but they know I'm suffering and nothing would be enough to help me. I just wanna know, when they look at me now, what do THEY see."

Suna's POV
----4 years ago----

I can try to pretend, I can try to forget but it's all too much. It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

I feel all mixed up and I feel like I'm drowning in shame. Her words, all the things she said, run through my head and damaging myself isn't enough. It isn't enough to heal me.

When mom looks at me, what does she see, does she see her son, a boy who all he ever wanted was to love his mother and receive the same, or does she see a psychotic monster. When Mai looks at Me does she see her big brother trying his best to take care of her, or someone who is trying to play a disappointing role as mother at age 16 like some fucking joke.

This place I'm in is cold. It's cold and wet, and I can't seem to open my eyes. I feel my body effortlessly and pathetically float around. Have I died already, or is this my rebirth...