Chapter 40| 𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

DISCLAIMER: TRIGGERS
-DRUG ABUSE
-DEATH MENTIONED

NO WAY IS THIS 'ROMANTIZING' ADDICTION. ITS A SERIOUS PROBLEM PPL WHO HAVE LOST LOVED ONES TURN TOO. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.  IF ANYONE IS UNCOMFORTABLE THEN I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS CHAPTER.
————————————————————
𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪɢʜ ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

ʀɪᴘ 2 ᴍʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

ʀɪᴘ 2 ᴍʏ ʏᴏᴜᴛʜ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

White roses

White roses

In the bible they represent young love and eternal loyalty to one another.

As the long, depressing month passes since the whole italy shit show. Neither Rin nor Y/n has been doing anything near great. Rin, rotting in a cell he nearly escaped from, and y/n who is trying to drown her sorrows in glasses of alcohol and constant packs of marlboro. She's been hiding the fact that she's on the road to becoming a fallen star due to drug addiction from her friends and... Suna so far. She refused to admit it But we all know how celebrities are, once they get their hands on drugs.

The star eventually dies out.

As we have seen, fame and fortune is something y/n isn't afraid to show off. But with a celebrity name and a verified blue check next to her user, comes the many cons, celebrities face.

So as she gets high on her bed for the 2nd time this morning, trying to deny her cruel reality. News outlets and twitter hashtags talk about her as some stupid, lovesick girl. Seriously can't a girl cry and be depressed without being judged by society for one time.

Interviewers have been calling the agency almost hourly to get their side of this tragic love story. They've even been calling inarizaki as well to get a word from Suna. Both have been ignoring them, well to her knowledge.