Chapter 52| 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ᴍʀ.ʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ
ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

ʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ʀɪᴄᴋʏ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

"

"...If I may ask, what was that day like?"

"...I don't even know how to explain it, I just miss my angel"

October 9, 5:30pm
—- Tomorrow is the execution—

"Hey angel"
Rin says as he keeps his arms open for me.

Mr.Loverman by ricky montgomery

"I'm headed straight for the floor, The alcohol served its tour"

"How many times are you gonna call me that?"
Please answer in a way that can put me at ease.

"Until the end of time, and trust me it's not soon."

"Tch- The world isn't ending but mine is,.. I just-"
I just can't fucking do this.

"I've got this shake in my legs, Shaking the thoughts from my head, But who put these waves in the door?"

I walk up to him and embrace him. Embrace him in a hug and envelope our lips with a kiss. The same hug and kiss I wanted to give him the day I saw him taken away from me. The same hug and kiss I have given him everyday of his life and The same hug and kiss I will save for him once we reach the other side of life.

"I'm Mr. Loverman, And I miss my lover, man"

"Don't let me go y/n, I will forever spend my lingering, peaceful life wondering if you truly knew how much falling in love with you was the best part of living. So don't let me go just yet."
Suna hugs me tighter as he strokes my hair and relishes the 1 hour we have left together. Before the big day tomorrow.

The timeline of Suna's relationship with death is certainly a complicated one. We started with him okay with it. He's tried to pass away in the past but once that was unsuccessful, he took his sentence with any ounce of pride he had left. Even if he did keep the secret well hidden from his peers.