𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 + 𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

DISCLAIMER: ALT ENDING ISN'T THE CANON ENDING FOR THE FIC ELLIPSISM. THE 2 ONE SHOTS ARE PUBLISHED/SOON TO BE PUBLISH ARE. SO GRAB A HORCHATA AND RELAX.

-DRUGS
-DEATH
-PARTY ROCKIN TOO HARD( NEXT CHAPTER)
-----------------------------------------------------
𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 + 𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ
ᴍʀ.sᴀxᴏʙᴇᴀᴛ ʙʏ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅʀᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ
ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
sᴇx ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʏ ᴋɪɴɢs ᴏꜰ ʟᴇᴏɴ

sᴀxᴏʙᴇᴀᴛ ʙʏ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅʀᴀ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ sᴇx ᴏɴ ꜰɪʀᴇ ʙʏ ᴋɪɴɢs ᴏꜰ ʟᴇᴏɴ

𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

"I never did Mai, I'll never leave my Angel."

I Stare at Suna with shock in my eyes and jaw dropped.

"YOU THINK ENDING THE STORY LIKE THAT WOULD BE NICE?"
I shout at him. He gets up from his side of the couch, horchata in hand and takes a sip before beginning to talk all defensively.

"YOU SAID YOU WANTED A SAD STORY, BITCH I JUST GAVE YOU ON."
His joking tone can't make me take his 'anger' seriously and I crack a smile.

"TURNING OUR ALTERNATIVE FUTURE INTO A CLICHE ROMEO AND JULIET STORY WOULDN'T BE SAD, JUST UNCREATIVE. GEEZ SHOULD'VE LET YOUR ASS DIED IF 3 YEARS FROM NOW YOU'D BE SO UNIMAGINATIVE. "
I roll my eyes at Suna as I lean on my desk in defeat. Ughh I really hope I can finish this tonight.

"Angel, we both know you would have died like that if I got executed...plus you were the one that broke me out."
His sly smile never fails to come in at the right time.

''You were the one that romanced me."
I rolled my eyes and pushed my body away from my desk.

"You were the one that came back for the necklace."
He gets on knees and makes sure we're at eye level with one another.

"You were the one that held onto it."
I grip on his shoulder to grab and drag him closer to my face. But he takes advantage of our closeness and kisses me.