Chapter 29| 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER WAS INSPIRED BY THE STEVEN UNIVERSE SONG "LOVE LIKE YOU" ALSO PLS PLAY SONG, IF U WANT MAXIMUM SADNESS.
------------------------------------------------------
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟɪsʜ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒:ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇʟɪsʜ

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳:The quartz resides its energy in divine love

𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐳:
The quartz resides its energy in divine love. The stone's irredesent shine symbolize the etheral beauty of angel wings. The crystals brings the body and spirit at a deep sense of peace and tranquility

JULY 24TH 5:55AM
SUNA'S POV
----6 days until show----

After hours of not being able to sleep, constantly waking up from night terrors I lay awake in the dark room. Y/n's light snoring calms me. I look to my right and see her. Her topless body peeking through the white covers of the bed. She's on her stomach and her face turned to me. Her crazy hair is all over the place. I softly chuckle at the massive bed head she's gonna have tomorrow morning.

The cool breeze from the outside ocean, cooling down my hot, sweaty skin. I keep waking up from dreams where either it's Mai pleading for her life, y/n being the one dead in my arms, or me drowning in a deep, dark ocean, my body filled with regret and anguish.

But everytime i wake up, I see her. I see y/n peacefully sleeping next to me.

Y/n, y/n l/n, the and only true love in my life. My love, my angel, my everything. For years I've had an agonizing headache of being the living and breathing representation of the I hated most in life.

I always thought I might be bad but when I look at you I'm so sure that it's true.
Cause I think you're so good and I'm nothing like you. I could never be you, I could never be as kind, as daring, as successful as you y/n. That's why I admire you so much. Everytime i remind myself that you're the one that broke me out, I get reminded how,..bad of a person I am but with you, you've helped me accept the thing and things I hate the most about myself.

Look at you go, I just adore you, I wish that I knew, What makes you think I'm so special. What do you see in me y/n that I obviously can't see in myself. What is it to you that you're willing to risk your career for an inmate like me.

That day there were 20 other inmates on floor 3, why was I the only one you kept coming back to. What made me the lucky guy? Was it the promise? The curiosity of it all, or was it the love , you said that bloomed the first time you saw me.

If I could begin to do, Something that does right by you, I would do just about anything. If I could do something that makes your eyes sparkle the same way mine do when I see you modeling, when I see you making love to me, I see you in general. I would do just about anything.

With that being said I get up from the bed and head over to the balcony. I lean over the railing and take in the dark ocean in front of me.

Oh Y/n,

" It's not true, Tell me I've been lied to, Cryin' isn't like you, Ooh"

Just then I feel someone's hand graze my back.

"What the hell did I do?, Never been the type to, Let someone see right through, Ooh"

I feel her kisses pepper my shoulders and her warm skin connecting to my cold, inked body.

"Maybe won't you take it back?, Say you were tryna make me laugh, And nothin' has to change today, You didn't mean to say, "I love you" "

"Come back to bed honey"
She says.

"'Up all night on another red eye, I wish we never learned to fly, I"

"In a bit darling, can we just stay awake for a bit"
I match the level of lowness her voice reached.

"Maybe we should just try, To tell ourselves a good lie, I didn't mean to make you cry
I"

She lets out a tired sigh and she leans her bare chest against my back. She's obviously sleepy but she refuses to go to bed without me by her side.

"'Maybe won't you take it back?, Say you were tryna make me laugh, And nothin' has to change today, You didn't mean to say, "I love you", I love you and I don't want to
Ooh"

Y/n, i'll never say this out loud but just know, deep in your heart that you were the reason why i hesitated that night.

"'The smile that you gave me, Even when you felt like dyin'"

I'm above a watery grave because of you and your great friends, that are also my great friends now.

"We fall apart as it gets dark, I'm in your arms in Central Park"

I'd give my everything to you.

"There's nothin' you could do or say, I can't escape the way I love you, I don't want to, but I love you"

Deep down I'll forever think of myself as the bad guy. I feel so hurt at the fact I'm spending and living my dreams in Italy with y/n while Mai, Tendou, and dad are forced to watch me above. Are they proud of who I am as of right now? Do they still love me?

But just like the many questions I have about them and y/n's love, they will unfortunately remain unanswered, or not understandable to me. Back then those questions would have ripped me apart but right now at this moment, I'm sorta okay with them being left unsolved.

Maybe some questions are left to be explored and unanswered. Maybe some secrets are not meant to be told, and maybe just maybe I can play a role besides the killer.

 Maybe some secrets are not meant to be told, and maybe just maybe I can play a role besides the killer

AUTHOR NOTES: A SHORT CHAPTER BUT LEMME GET A BIT PERSONAL. LOWKEY WRITING THIS CHAPTER I THOUGHT OF SOMEONE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I HAD A BROTHER, HE HIMSELF WAS MURDERED. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS SHORT CHAPTER TO MY BIG BROTHER I NEVER REALLY GOT THE CHANCE TO UNDERSTAND OR KNOW.  SO YEA. TY FOR READING.

ALSO SINCE IT IS CHAPTER 30 NEXT TIME. YOU GUYS EXCITED. EVERYONES UNANSWERED QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT CHAPTER AYYY.

 EVERYONES UNANSWERED QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED NEXT CHAPTER AYYY