Chapter 21|𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

DISCLAIMER: FIRST PART HAS ABUSE TALKED ABOUT, IF SENSITIVE SKIP TO Y/N'S POV. ANYWAYS ENJOY. THIS IS THE START OF THE ITALY CHAPTERS WHICH YALL REALLY SHOULD BE EXCITED FOR.
———————————————————————
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄʜᴇᴀʟ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄʜᴇᴀʟ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

"Did you ever believe Suna Rintarou had any intentions on hurting or possibly killing you"

"No never, like he said he would have never let anything or anyone hurt me"

1 year ago
SUNA'S POV:
I walked into the lonely room. My handcuffs chimes and my cold gaze lands on the female interviewer.

The police guides me to the lonely seat across from the formal looking woman whose legs were crossed, hands folded in front of her and a camera crew behind her.

"Hello Suna, I'm Barbara Chin, i'll be interviewing you"
The lady says. Her news station wanted to interview a death row inmate, and since I'm outta here next year, i don't have anything to lose. Beats the twins annoying me down on floor 3. I still don't wanna do this though.

"Let's get this over with"
I sigh out in pure boredom. I get more comfortable in the metal seat by spreading my legs a bit and letting my restrained hands drop in between my bouncing legs. I lean my head back a bit letting my adams apples and neck tattoo be more prominent.

While swirling the strawberry flavored lollipop in my mouth that the prison nurses gave me. I was always cool with them since I had to go in for my medication.

I let the candy press against my piercing.

I look the lady up and down. Her formal posture says confidence but her nervous foot tapping and glances to my cuffs making sure I'm fully restrained gives away the fact that she's scared of me.

She also shifted her eyes towards the cops behind me. She's tryna tell herself she's safe. She is though it's not like I'm some rabid animal who's ready to pounce on her at any given moment. I actually have self control unlike the other crackheads here at inarizaki.