Chapter 56| 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

DISCLIAMER: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
-------------------------------------------------------
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆
ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆ʙᴀʙʏ ɪᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀs ʙʏ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

OCTOBER 10TH, 1:11PM—-3 YEARS FROM THE EXECUTION—

—-3 YEARS FROM THE EXECUTION—

"And there it is. There was the full story. Sorry it was so sad."
I say as I sigh out in relieved contentment. Even though it's a beautiful story it's always such a long ass one to re- tell.

"FUCK YOU Y/N."
I hear Semi cry out but I manage to contain my laughter. The crowd didn't though.

"Wow. Y/n, that right there, is the sole reason you deserved your win tonight."
Kuroo tells me as he wipes away his tears from his eyes. I'm doing an interview based on the movie I have decided to direct and act in. And now I'm at the Oscars with a handful of winning awards for best leading actor and film director. I did it Rin, I made your life unforgettable.

"Y/n L/n I must say, this film was the best thing to have ever been brought onto the silver screen. You did an amazing job at capturing your scandalous love story that happened almost 3 years ago and I think it's safe to believe that...He would be proud."
Kuroo says.

"Oh I know he would be proud, I did not go to 4 rehabs just to write this script down and let it be a total bust."
I joke.

After the execution of Suna my life honestly went so far downhill. My upcoming drug addiction soon took a horrible turn and I almost lost my career as a supermodel and my 'reputation' was severely tainted for basically committing a federal crime and helping a death row inmate escape his sentence and perform in a fashion show. But those moments with Suna well, it was the best goddamn year of my life.

" But I understand that...you weren't able to say your vows to Suna before his passing."
Kuroo tells me.

"No...honestly my original plan at the time was for Suna to agree with the double suicide plan and than I would read them before we took our lives. Should have known the bastard would have been so stubborn."
I roll my eyes and I hear my friends behind the camera laugh. With tears in their eyes and a pile of tissues being created in their laps.