<8> Rude

"You have the power to sweep me off my feet even while looking with eyes full of love at another woman"

I squinted my eyes at the door handle, before shutting them back and shaking my head.

What the hell am I doing? There are so many assignments and-

No, no, I'm not gonna give out any more notes, for the future of Gon-Da-Jong, Jinah, for the future of Gon-Da-Jong.

I gotta be a part of the competition.

I nod lightly, fists by my waist pumping the air, as I gather all the confidence to enter the student lounge where the meeting is going to be held.

There's Tori, there's Jungkook, there's Namjoon too, he can help me. Oh, and Taehyung. I spent lunch with him, and surprisingly I enjoyed spending time with him.

I can do it!

My brows furrowed and my lips tightened as I grabbed the door handle before pushing my way in.

And just like in every other movie, every eye in the room turned towards me.

I try to act unbothered and cool, but I was sweating inside. I've never done this before, I've never participated in anything, only when I was forced by the professors.

"Ah, Jinah's here", My eyes focus on Tori, who looked happy and bright again. They made up good then.

"Come on sit down", Jungkook said, smiling brightly.

"Yea-"

"It took you five minutes just to enter this room?" 

I turned back slowly only to find Taehyung smile wickedly.

He ignored my glare and to look at Jungkook, moving towards one of the chairs, and sitting down on it, chuckling,"I left her to get my bag and she was still trying to open the door."

I rolled my hands into fists as I started imagining various scenes of me killing Taehyung in my head.

This guy is so dead.

"But the door wasn't locked," My eyes shifted to Namjoon sitting at one corner, blinking at me, and I let out a depressed sigh. 

"He didn't mean that genius," I look at another girl who I haven't seen before. She had a baby-like face, clear skin, brown eyes. Her jet black hair was pulled up into a high bun, with a few bwown locks hanging. She wore Calvin Jeans and a white crop top with an ochre cardigan over it.

She must have caught me staring because she cleared her throat and spoke to me,"Name's Park Shinee. Nice to meet you, Jinah."

I smile meekly," Sorry, haven't seen you before. Taehyung had told me about you."

Shinee rolled the gum in her mouth," I don't really join classes, I spent my whole Uni life in the music room and canteen."

I nodded, I spent my whole life in those four walled tooms, no wonder I haven't seen her before.

I plop down beside Tori, not forgetting to shoot a dark glare at Taehyung who chuckled. Guess, lunch has increased his confidence.

"So we can start-," Jungkook started only to be interrupted by the door opening, and we all looked at the door simultaneously.

A tall and handsome guy walked in, panting a little before closing the door and shooting a polite pretty smile at us. He wore a pink sweatshirt, blue ripped jeans and pink sneakers. He was the epitome of beauty, making me dizzy.