<31> Showtime

'I'll show you what I'm made of

Rise to the occasion

Got fears but I face them'

Jinah's POV

It was needless to say, that I cried all night. The result was clear in front of me, puffy dark eyes, chapped lips, dry skin with lines all over my cheek. It was drastic.

It hurts, it was painful listening to her say that I did nothing for her. I'm here because of everything I gave to help her and tried not to be selfish, to not worry about my own sake.

I tried my level best but that got me nothing in return. Just Tori screaming that I wasn't there for her.

Was I really not there for her? Did I really ignore her? I didn't know and I didn't want to think about it anymore. I wasted the whole night for it, and yes I was tired. But the amount of all nighters in my past days gave me enough experience and energy to stay awake till I did my job of today.

I knew Tori would come up with apologies, if she even remembered what all she said, but I was sick of it now. If she felt such to me, she could've told me. That's why friends are present, to be truthful and frank with.

But probably I shouldn't also comment on it. Afterall, I hid so many things from her too. I can't blame her, not when I'm in the same ground as her.

But still, that didn't mean I'll forgive her. In front of Tori, I always controlled myself. We did fight in the past, whenever our opinions varied. But I never used my temper on her and nor did she. But she broke the line yesterday.

Slumping down on the bed, I rubbed my eyes. Shinee was snoring in the bed beside me.

After I handed Jimin the key to Tori's room, I walked away before he could find me crying. Back in my own room I slid under my covers immediately and prepared myself for all the emotions that kept hitting me like bricks. I hadn't noticed when the rest of the group has returned.

The door opened slightly to reveal Su-a with a small smile on her face,"Good morning. We'll be leaving within half an hour. Get ready."

I nodded as the door closed again. Standing up, I throw a pillow at Shinee's head and earn several curses in return.

"Wake up," I roll my eyes as she continued cursing at every part of my name, and entered the bathroom.

"I didn't wake up Tori, she was too drunk yesterday. It'll be better if she got some rest," Su-A said and I nodded again.

I hardly think they know about what happened yesterday. Do they know that Jimin went after us? Do they know Jimin and Tori kissed each other? As much as Tori said that she kissed him first I can't help but blame Jimin too. She was drunk, it was a move made out of improper consciousness. It was Jimin's responsibility to ward her off, tell her it's wrong. Atleast not when she's drunk.

Does Jungkook about it? What will he think of this? He'd be hurt surely. I fisted my shirt and pressed my lips in a thin line. This was a huge mess.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung stared at me and I released a small laugh, trying to ease the situation along with myself,"Haha yes why not."

"Cause you're laughing for no reason."

This made me turn away and walk up the bus. Taehyung could read people too well.