<23>Park

'Walk out when you know you're not needed'

"No! What!" My screech was quite loud as I sat upright the bed. The dark room didn't let me see Shinee's expression, but I could make out her silhouttee sitting upright too.

"Why're you still lying?" That's all I heard, and that was enough for me to go to panic mode. I didn't want anyone to know that I had feelings for Jungkook, because I knew how broken Tori will be. I know that she'll blame herself, and it'd ruin our friendship. 

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! Accept it already! How long are you going to keep your feelings hidden?" Her voice was stern and this pushed me off the edge.

"Because then everything will be ruined!" I shouted, before I buried my head in my palms,"It's no use. Leave it."  I laid down on the bed again. Thank God the room was dark, I couldn't have accepted it if Shinee was actually looking at me.

It was silent for some time, before I heard Shinee talk,"Since when have you been in love with him?"

I sighed,"Two years ago. I wouldn't say it's love. I figured out that I didn't even know him that well to have feelings as deep as that."

"Why can't you just say that to him?"

"Are you stupid?" I looked at the side towards her,"No way. He and Tori are just on a break, they'll be together sooner than you think."

A chuckle left her lips,"Don't know why, I feel like that won't happen anytime soon."

Frowing at her words, I chose to ignore them. Turning away from her, I sighed,"Leave it. Nothing's gonna happen. Crushes don't come true anyways."

"The bus is here guys!" I spotted Hoseok wave at us wildly, and I looked at the rest of the girls,"Come on let's go."

Shinee was the first one to walk past me, as she strided towards the bus. My eyes followed her as she walked away. I was worried that she'd act suspicious, but she hardly looked phased. She looked as she normally was, and nobody suspected anything. However, I did know that she was pissed at me.

"I'm nervous," Tori rubbed her hands next to me, as we walked towards the bright yellow bus,"I've a bad but yet good feeling in my stomach."

I patted her shoulder,"It'll be okay. Take a deep breath."

The bus took us to the university, while we sat inside all nervous and clustered. Namjoon wasn't lying, we have to careful near the other students.

A honk resounded, making me look out of the bus window as the bus entered throught the gate.

The campus was huge, students hung around the bright garden. There was a basketball court at one side and a swimming ground on the other. It looked beautiful.

The bus came to a halt, and we walked down the steps and I spotted Ms. Choi walk towards us, a tight smile on her face.

"Extremely pleased to have you students here," She waved her hands as a few students walked over to us and stood beside her,"These are the students who'll compete with you. Go on, Introduce yourselves."

We introduced ourselves and bowed down making them do the same.

"I'm Im Nayeon, I've participated for music," A bright cherry haired girl chimed as she bowed down.