<37> The day is decided

'I thought that you'd remember'

"I'm about to get drunk tonight!" Su-A screamed at the top of her lungs only to have both of her butt and cheeks slapped from Shinee and Jin, but clearly for different purposes.

"Control yourself! I'll leave you if you get dead drunk," Jin threw a nasty face at the already drunk girl, as she rubbed her red cheeks, "Shut up, I don't need you to take me home, I've my chauffeurs."

"Calm down, let the girl live. She's been holding back since like forever," Namjoon threw a sly smile at Su-A, making her slap the table and grin, "Yas brother, that's what you needa teach my bro. He's dumb."

"I'll break your nose."

"You already did in first grade, mister break-a-nose," Su-A made a face and Shinee guffawed out in laughter.

My face was actually screwed up in a similar manner as Jin's. I didn't get drunk easily, and I also didn't drink much, so it was obvious that I was to get the responsibility of handling these people.

A hiccup resounded from beside me, making me glare at whoever at that place. Turns out, it was Hoseok, his navy cap poking out from behind his shirt and his hands holding his glass of beer close to his chest.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my brows furrowed deep as I look at his beggar-like state.

"I'm protecting my babe," He had his eyes closed when he pressed a mindless kiss on the bottle, "My baby."

"God," I sighed, as I looked at the lot in front of me. Su-A and Hoseok were already in the wasted lot, Shinee was still surprisingly sober, Namjoon and Jin too. I looked around the table and cowered at the corner was Tori, sober. Her hand occasionally going towards Hoseok and putting him up straight.

"Guys! He's gone!" I heard a shout behind me, making me turn only to have another sigh escape me.

Taehyung was limping towards us, a severely wasted Jungkook laid over his shoulders.

"Wow, even the leader's gone," Jin commented sarcastically, which led to Namjoon making another martyr comment like he had been doing all night, "Oh come on, he has been working for this since months. We'll finally go back tomorrow, let him be."

Rubbing my forehead, I look at Shinee, "You and me will take on Su-A, Namjoon and Jin will take Hoseok. Tae, you can take Jungkook right?"

Tori poked in, "I'll help you guys too."

"Did you just call me Tae?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why? Only mommy allowed to use it."

"I'm just saying," he pouted, "You didn't call me that before."

"Welp, I guess," I looked at Tori, "Can you just bring Su-A's bag?"

She nodded, her lips pressed in a thin line, before she crossed the table towards Su-A.

"Su-A come on," Shinee whispered, before heaving the girl up, who let out an unhealthy screech. I rushed towards the both of them, as I took Su-A's other hand around my shoulder.

"I never knew she was this mad when drunk," I spoke between my teeth, as me and Shinee practically dragged the wailing kid outside of the bar.

"You should've seen her on her school graduation day, girlie saw the red bottle and gushed two down at an instance. Mom kind of abandoned us the next day," Jin laughed as he and Namjoon carried Hoseok who was still holding onto the bottle.

"Come to think of it, she was kind of like Hoseok right now," Jin laughed in his similar high screech manner (just like Su-A did) and from the other end, I could see Namjoon smiling fondly at him.