<44> Stop

TORI'S POV

It's been over a month since the drama, a month since the competition ended.

That night, we lost. Our university lost to our competitor, and it was the same night that Jinah left campus.

A month since anyone of our group has had contact with her.

It's as if she vanished, left back nothing. That noon when she ran after Jungkook, was the last time I ever saw her. My messages to her went unread since that night itself and so did others'.

That night, Jungkook blocked me. Everywhere.

Oh, did I mention? It's also been a month since any of us saw him too. But I know for a fact that he's actually just holed up in his room, cause he's still talking with Taehyung and his roommate.

And honestly, I could care less anymore.

But even though we lost, the competition brought opportunities. Taehyung and Shinee were called up to perform in the summer solstice programme that occurs every year, and that gets put up in a billboard and on YouTube. Not many get to participate so that was a huge deal.

Hoseok got a distinction in his dance class and his dad agreed to pay for his tuitions too, Su-A was selected to get her art showcased in an art exhibition centre based in Seoul, and turns out they paid a lot in return.

Jinah also got a chance to host another debate, but none of us could reach her anymore. So, Namjoon agreed to take her role for the moment.

While me? I was alone in my room, trying to juggle classes and my new job to make sure I could still continue my education. Dad still hasn't recovered from the bankruptcy unfortunately. But I didn't mind, it kept me busy, my mind of Jinah, Jungkook and of course, Jimin.

He went back to Daegu with the others, this was the last year after all. It isn't like we talked a lot since then, considering how busy our lives are now, but some part of me says we are just guilty.

Even if Jungkook was shit for everything he did, it's not like I did anything right. I was someone to blame too.

Even though things didn't look good, it actually was better than anything a month ago. Except the fact, that Jinah was still around then.

"Ya'll," I looked up, simultaneously with Su-A who was sitting beside me on the floor, her notes and projects out.

It was Hoseok who spoke, propped against the side of the chair, as he leaned towards us. We were all currently in the library, still trying to catch up with all the things we missed during the competition. University sucked.

There was Taehyung with us too, who was sprawled across the floor, harry potter in his hands, or more on his face as he snored. Hearing Hoseok speak he grunted, letting everyone know his ears are open.

"Jinah deleted her account."

As soon as his words ended, Su-A gasped, whipping out her phone to clarify, Taehyung sat up with a start, mouthing a "No way". I looked down at my own phone in my hands, turns out Hoseok and I discovered the same thing minutes after.

"What the hell happened?" I muttered, staring at the blank space beside her account name. I was confused, confused and upset. It didn't feel good, it felt like something important was missing.

Something very important.

"Guys!" Hearing the loud shriek, all of us simultaneously looked back, to see Shinee get told off by the other students for shouting so loud. She bowed several times in apology before running towards us again.