<28> Magical

'Bitches don't forgive easily'

I spotted Shinee silently staring into the void, when I went inside the dressing room. She looked really pretty, with a red minidress and fishnets below. Her makeup was also done very well, her red lips and smoky red eyes went well together.

She looked hot.

She saw me entering the room and left one of her nervous laughs, and again went back to spacin out. I tapped her shoulder, dragging the only other chair in the room beside her and sat down.

"Calm down," I nudged her and she nodded, breathing deeply,"Am trying to."

"You're gonna do great, just believe in yourself. You've got everything needed to win."

It was easy for me to cheer her up, she seemed a little at ease after I said that too.

"The first one to go is Park Jimin!" The enthusiasm in the host's voice didn't match the one in the room.

The huge amount of applause and cheers echoed to the room we were sitting in too.

And all of Shinee's confidence broke, as she pushed her face into her palms and groaned.

I pursed my lips in worry, as I massaged her shoulders.

"Is she okay?" Su-A emerged inside the room, her forehead creased in worry. I nodded,"Coping."

"Oh dear," It didn't even take her a second to go beside Shinee's side. Looking at me, she pointed at the backstage,"Tori was looking for you."

"You'll do great, you're the bitch and you know it," I patted her shoulder reassuringly, and she passed me a smile through the mirror,"Thanks bae."

Walking out of the room, I walked towards the backstage, spotting the members of the other group running about and Tori in the corner.

"hey," I called out to her, but she didn't hear me, too busy staring at the stage, and that's when the voice hit me.

'Tell me

With your sweet smile

Tell me

Tell me like you're whispering into my ears

Don't be like a prey

Be Smooth like a like a snake

I want to escape but

Ah woo woo

Get away away away from me

Get away away from me

Ah woo woo

Whatever it takes, save me, me

Save me'

Park Jimin, adorned in a black shirt and loose black pants almost flew across the stage, and within minutes, I was copying Tori. Staring at him with my mouth hung open.

Jimin's movements were like a swan's, delicate yet powerful, crisp yet smooth. It was a sight to look at, a beauty to admire. He moved gracefully, across the stage and that's when I noticed his eyes.