<3> bitch.

'and damn sure never would've danced with the devil'

I feel low.

I feel like the worst person, and it seems as if my heart has stayed rock bottom, just like it did when I saw Tori standing there. I feel guilty.

But somehow, I don't feel sorry. I needed to get it out of system, however sombre Taehyung looked when he helped me get my things inside my parent's house. Tori is still downstairs, probably waiting (I'm sure giving everyone a good practice of that) after she helped me get my things inside. It was an awkward hug, the sort of hug you'll give your once-very-close 'best friend' after you just sort of bad mouth her to your other friend and get caught. Dad still isn't back from court, so it was just mom hugging me for what felt like eternity. After a chaste kiss on my forehead, she just smiled hesitantly, "Come on, go upstairs and change up. I'll get you some food."

So here I am, hiding. As usual.

It is weird being back in my room. The bedsheets are new, the walls have faded, the windows are still open. My once packed room, filled with sticky notes, books and tons of books, is void of any sense of living. Mom probably never slept here, dad never liked my mattress, guests never preferred the upstairs room. Unless extreme cases, and it doesn't seem like that extreme case has arisen in recent times.

I sigh, as I sit on the bed, beside my open suitcase, and lay down. I spot a few cobwebs and scoff, so they haven't indeed cleaned it up here. It's probably expected. I never told them I would return soon. It was only them visiting me, like they did in the end of last year. They never stay for long, what with dad's business and all, but even with them staying at my apartment, there is a loss of words, conversations. And it may or may not be because of me leaving early morning and coming back late at night.

Their habit of bed by nine still hasn't gone. Clearly.

My phone beeps, and the screen lights up indicating a text.

I lean to grab it from the edge of the bed and lay down again, holding it above my face.

It was a new number.

'tae here, can I come up?'

I sigh. That means our conversation from before is so not over. I sigh, typing back a 'sure' and close my eyes. It is already so tiring; I don't know how I can manage till the wedding. And that picnic.

Just as I am thinking of ways to bail out of the picnic, the door to my room creaks open and shuts again.

"Can I sit?" Taehyung stares down at me, a blank expression on his face.

I shrug, "I don't stay here, you don't need my permission."

"Just because you haven't been back here for a while, doesn't mean everyone forgot about you," He rolls his eyes, "You think you're that forgettable?"

"God, I hope I am."

He rolls his eyes again, though the ends of his lips were tugging into a smile, before climbing on the bed, sitting beside me, staring down.

"As much as you say I don't know the whole thing, I know. The Drama I mean."

"You make it sound like such a big thing," I say.

He raises an eyebrow, "Cause it is, it's the reason why you left the country."

I raise myself with my elbow, as I point a finger at him, "I left the country for the internship."