<22>Busted

'It's funny that you believe I'm joking'

"So, you want me to do a song for you?" Yoongi munched on his cookie, his hands scrolling through his phone carelessly. His eyes flicked upwards towards the three of us after a moment of silence passed.

"What?" He deadpanned, and Jungkook shook his head, forcing out a chuckle,"No, I thought you weren't listening to us."

Yoongi's eyes lamely passed back towards his phone,"I'm a multitasker."

Jungkook's breath hitched, before he peeked at me, mumbling slowly,"No wonder he's your cousin."

I didn't know to laugh or be offended, so I just looked at Taehyung to see if he's shocked to see how Yoongi really is. Only to find the boy's eyes big, as he stared at Yoongi, with stars in his eyes.

I nudged him, making him look at me before he burst into a huge smile. His hand went up to his chest as he closed his eyes, deeping breathly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook whispered at Taehyung, and Taehyung just pursed his lips, a proud glint in his eyes, before he mouthed a "You won't understand."

Jungkook sighed, before I felt his hand over mine. I stifled a gasp, widening my eyes towards me but he wasn't looking at me. It wasn't an intentional move.

My eyes lowered, as I heard him mutter,"Jinah are you sure he'd do it?"

I faltered a little, my mind still not over the fact that he's gripping onto my hand. And Taehyung took the chance.

"Min Yoongi," Taehyung's deep voice boomed, making me flinch a little in shock, as I stared at him. 

Yoongi lifted his eyes to meet Taehyung's and he rested his chin on his palm, as he kept the phone down on the table,"What?"

Taehyung gaped like a fish for some seconds, before he burst out,"I'm your biggest fan!"

Yoongi's eyebrows raised up,"What?"

But by then, Taehyung was already gone,"I saw you on the cover on youtube. My roommate showed that to me, and damn when I say I fell in love in first sight. I mean, with your music not you. And then I searched about you, and I searched your songs, and I kept on listening to them. I think I've kinda become a streamer when it comes to your songs? And I've seen your interviews and I wanna buy the album you were saying that you'd bring out too. I love your music so much I'm addicted. Thank you for existing!"

"I can't believe he got ready for it," Jungkook spoke out for the first time, and honestly, I did't blame him. 

Being Yoongi's cousin, I never saw him cry. Never. Not even the time I scratched his eyes, he cried after I left for my own home. So, the way both Jungkook and I watched Yoongi cry and Taehyung hug him after that long speech of his, it was honestly shocking.

"Oh come on, he agreed right? He said he'll mail the song to you," Taehyung walked ahead of us, a little bounce in his step,"And he also gave me his number."

"You won't understand," I muttered, as we entered the hotel again, the doors closing behind us.

"Hey, isn't that Namjoon?" Taehyung pointed at the tall man who was speaking with a shorter woman. I slapped his hand down, frowning,"Don't point."