<21> Idol

'Please call my name one more time'

"We'll go sign in to our rooms, you guys get the luggage out and we'll meet up and discuss which rooms to take," Tori looked down at the tickets before looking back at the hotel where we landed. Su-A nodded, her hands carrying all her drawing materials cause she didn't want them to be mishandled.

"Okay," I nodded, as Namjoon and Jin slowly help the other carriers take out the instruments we carried here.

"Hey, take it down slowly! These cost my whole six months pay!" Shinee shouted, making Jin retort,"We are doing it woman! Oh Gosh!"

"Calm down guys," Taehyung sighed wearily, his hands going to his face in exasperation.

I walked up the bus, taking down a few bags which were beside mine, and bringing it outside.

"Whew," Hoseok came ambling at me as soon as I came out of the bus, and gingerly held the bags from me,"I'll get those. The hotel staffs are coming, you should go check in. Jungkook's in there too."

"Okay, you guys come soon," I waved at him, running towards the hotel entrance. Spotting the familiar figure standing beside the gate, I walk towards him, as I nudge him,"Come on, let's go."

Jungkook turned around, a distressed look on his face as he sighed,"We're in big trouble."

"What happened?" 

"We lost the song, I personally got this made from one of my friends from the music department, and he sent me that in a CD. But I can't find it anywhere now.

"Oh Lord, did you check again? Maybe it's in one of the suitcases."

"No Jinah, it's not there. I clearly remember putting it in this bag, but I can't find it. Maybe I put it back onto my desk in my room."

Jungkook sighed, his hands rubbing his face,"We're so screwed. What shall we do now? We can't do anything without the music. Both Taehyung and Shinee needs it."

I stood back, the gears in my mind running rapidly before I gasp,"Wait, I know someone who can help us."

"Who?" Jungkook sighed at me.

Smiling a little, I pulled out my phone as I walked into the hotel reception,"You'll see. It's better if you see him in person. He loves new people."

Jungkook chased me, before putting into step with me,"Who's the 'he'?"

"You'll see. I'm going to meet up with him today anyways, you should join me."

"He better be as good as you say."

"Oh, he's a lot better than 'good'."

"I'm gonna be with Jinah, and the rest can fuck off," Shinee waved a middle finger around making Su-A panic as she tugged the hand down,"Mind your language!"