<33>Changes

'You're always saying that you're gonna change'

Day 1 of dating

I walked out of class, my hands fumbling with the straps of my bag that were initially digging at my shoulder. I should've adjusted it better, but the time for my next class that was to take place in the opposite building, was running out.

I half walked, half ran towards the building, my hands carrying the heavy bag as I couldn't bear to carry it on my shoulder.

When, I felt my hand get hitched back, my back hitting something soft. I turned my neck to see who it was when I felt a hand booping my nose.

"Slow down, you wanna fall down or something?" Jungkook smiled, his front teeth peeking in between his lips, making me smile too.

"No I'm gonna be late, that's why I'm running," I replied back, as he released my hand and picked up my bag, "Good that we are going to the same building then."

"Will you really be able to carry it?" I frown as I watch Jungkook heave my bag over his other shoulder. He raised one eyebrow at my direction, "You underestimate me sweetheart."

I loved the way my heart fluttered when he said that.

Day 200 of dating

"It's actually pretty cute," I snatch the packet of chips from Jungkook's hand and lean back on the bed.

"You should really stop doing that," Jungkook pointed at the packet in my hands and I grinned, "Ooh, so scary, make me."

Saying that I tossed one chip at his face, but he easily caught it with his lips.

I raise my eyebrows in appreciation, making him grin as he laid back, securing his position beside me.

And within seconds, his lips were on me, both of us ignoring the music coming from the movie that we were watching.

It was just an excuse anyway.

Day 450 of dating

"Jungkook?! Reply me, come on!" I continuously banged on his door, his roommate standing beside me, exhaustion visible in his features.

"God damn it," I muttered. He was always pretty dramatic, but kicking out his roommate, blocking me and totally ignoring my calls were quite a stretch he was going to.

"Did you two fight again?" His roommate looked at me suspiciously, but I turned away and rolled my eyes.

"Jungkook -!" I prepared myself to shout again when the door opened, and a sleepy tired Jungkook appeared.

"Ah sorry guys I fell asleep," He rubbed his eyes, purposefully ignoring my glare.

His roommate shuffled in, complaining loudly about how worthless of a roommate he has got. And I shifted my attention towards my boyfriend.

"Jungkook are you-"

"I'm sorry Tori," He nervously shuffled in his feet, "I'll - I'll talk to you later." and then shut the door right on my face.

He didn't talk to me for the next four days.

Day 620 of dating

"That's what you are! You don't know how to control yourself and you don't know what to say in the right situations!" Jungkook shouted, making me take a step back abruptly. But I had too much ego to confess it.