<35>Gotcha!

'If you wanted to lie, you should've tried it on yourself first'

"Sorry for using all your money," Namjoon smiled, an embarassed flush on his face, as he nudged me. I shrug, as I take another lick from my ice-cream,"Focus on your boyfriend first."

He grinned, before crossing the path, and joining Jin who was busy looking at shirts. I guessed, they'll be enjoying their time together now.

The rest of us were now walking back to the hotel, the atmosphere quite light and happy now that a couple was away now.

Su-A sighed, as she pursed her lips,"Who would've thought? When will I get one?"

Shinee hooked her arm around th egirl's shoulder, a wicked smile on her lips,"Till then, you've to bear with me."

"Sucks," Su-A mutters, making the rest of us giggle.

We've been busy all day, and the next day is Su-A ans Jin's turn. The other participants are not supposed to enter the competiting area. The hall was to contain only the judges and the competitors. So that made me more tensed. 

I felt a nudge on my side, and that's when I noticed that Jungkook had stepped back to walk with me. 

"Eat that quickly, those things don't last long," He pointed at my ice-cream, I noticed he had a cone on his hand.

Nodding, I tried to walk faster. These days, he has been around me a lot. Maybe it's because we are in the same hotel, around the same people. But still, it felt weird. He was always around me, for some reason.

"Hey, slow down!" He grabbed my arm, trying to get me to slow down and I frowned, but didn't say anything. He did notice my face though.

"We'll be crashing early today, I guess," Su-A nods, as we arrive in front of the hotel, looking at Tori. 

"But I thought we could hang out around here, I saw a multiplex nearby," Jungkook said, but Su-A shook her head,"Nah, it's better if we crash. I'll call my brother too, we have a competition to attend tomorrow."

Tori smiled, though it seemed a bit awkward,"Yeah, I guess — I should get some sleep too. Am quite tired," I looked at her carefully. She's still avoiding my gaze, still not speaking to me. And it was slowly making me mad, this is not what I signed up for, and I certainly wasn't the one to apologize first.

"Okay, I guess," Jungkook nodded, eyes fixated over Tori's demeanour, before he looked at the two remaining people,"And you guys?"

"We decided to check out the arcade a few blocks away! It's super cool," Hoseok laughed, and Shinee shrugged,"Sorry guys, but gotta accompany this freak."

"Hey!"

And this led to another squabble as the four of them went away, and I could already feel the next thing incoming. Again. It's me and him again. 

"Um, so?" Jungkook rubs his neck, as he laughs,"I guess we are left."

I nodded, preparing myself to bolt for the door to the hotel.

"I've got two tickets to the multiplex, we can watch anyone of the movies. Your cousin handed it to me, as thanks for handling the group. Would you like to join me?"

I slowly look towards the man, who was smiling quite innocently.

"Yoongi did?"

"Yep, yesterday," he laughed again, now an awkward squeak added to his voice.