Chapter 19: Murder in the Safe Zone

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- March 11, 2024 - 59th Floor - Danac -

The sun shined over the 59th floor of Aincrad, the assault team was currently searching for the boss room to move onto floor 60. The boss battles have been harder due to the boss's areas becoming wider and that is a problem for the players since they can't contain it. Last month, the assault team had a little disagreement on how to fight the boss, the plan was to distract the boss with NPCs and attack while it was not looking. The argument ended with the plan being followed through.

Currently, in the town of Danac on the 59th floor, an armored swordsman sat and leaned on a tree in the middle of a field. It has been tiring clearing floor after floor and they deserve some rest.

He heard footsteps heading his way, once he turned he saw it was his partner in battle

Asuna: Hey, whatcha doing?

Ares: ....Absolutely nothing.

Asuna: Well instead of doing nothing, I think we should go and locate the boss's room.

Ares: ....We can do that later. Plus, our success rate of finding the boss room is low, let the scouts do what they are best at.

Scouts are players who have high rates of finding boss rooms, all of them are part of guilds and it is rare to find a solo scout because their risk of death is higher.

Asuna: Yeah, but it doesn't mean we can't give it a try. You know that a day wasted in here is a day we lose out there.

Ares: Not entirely. Aincrad is our home right now, it doesn't matter where we are living, just the fact that we are living is enough. Sit down and you'll understand.

He said as he let the chin of his helmet touch his chest signifying he is resting. The girl continued to look at him as he began to stay motionless.

 The girl continued to look at him as he began to stay motionless