Chapter 9: BlackSmith

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- December 15, 2022 - 3rd Floor - Main Forest -

The afternoon sun shined over the third floor of Aincrad

The afternoon sun shined over the third floor of Aincrad. It has been 2 weeks since the first floor had been beaten. The leader of the first boss raid, Diabel, had resigned from his position and two guilds were formed. The Aincrad Liberation Squad was a clearer guild led by Kibaou. The Divine Dragon Alliance was another clearer guild that housed many members. They have done effective work in clearing the 2nd floor but argued over who deserved the EXP once the battle was over.

Currently, the pair that did not align with any guild were exploring the forest on the third floor. An explosion of crystals signifies the death of a mob, the swordswoman sheathed her sword. She turned to a tree and out of the shadows walks out her teacher.

Ares: Good work, your foot position could use a bit of tweaking.

Asuna: I'll keep that in mind...

Without even looking, something felt off. Asuna slowly bent down and picked up an apple off the floor. The armored swordsman activated his infrared vision and saw something hiding behind a bush. Knowing his partners' next move, he tried to warn her about the friendly inbound.

Ares: Asuna! wa-

It was already too late as she turned around and threw the apple straight on as the unknown figure revealed itself.

Kirito: Hey gu-