Untold Tales of Aincrad - 1

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Day 1]

- November, 6th, 2022 - 1st Floor - Town of Beginnings -

She felt a jolt run through her body as she felt the gravity of her body. Opening her eyes, they immediately look down and her hands come into view. The detail and texture of her hands are indistinguishable from reality, but her mind knows they aren't really hers. A loop of uncanny valley traps her mind.

Asuna: No way... This is the game?

Looking around, Asuna found herself in the bustling town square of the first floor, [The Town of  Beginnings], the starting point for countless players venturing into the world of Sword Art Online

Looking around, Asuna found herself in the bustling town square of the first floor, [The Town of  Beginnings], the starting point for countless players venturing into the world of Sword Art Online. The buildings around her were crafted with intricate detail, from the cobblestone pathways to the ornate architecture. Players milled about, some chatting excitedly, while others examined the various shops and vendors.

Asuna marveled at the vividness of her surroundings. The sounds of the town, the rustling of leaves, the distant chirping of birds—all of it felt so lifelike. She took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the crisp, virtual air.

Taking her first couple of steps into this new world, as more and more players spawn around her, she quickly realizes something.

...She doesn't know how to play.

She hasn't played a game in... well, ever. She wouldn't even know where to begin. And with such a realistic game, she's sure that the rules would be hard. As she wandered aimlessly through the square, Asuna spotted someone who appeared to be answering questions standing near the center. Approaching cautiously, she greeted the lady.

 Approaching cautiously, she greeted the lady