Chapter 20: Illusionary Avenger

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- March 12, 2024 - 59th Floor - Marten -

The sun rose over the town of Marten, unlike its sister town Danca, Marten is a cloudy city that holds rainy weather while only releasing a light drizzle. After the night of revelation to the rapier-wielding swordswoman, the duo meets up with Yoruko at a restaurant near the church, where Kains was murdered.

 After the night of revelation to the rapier-wielding swordswoman, the duo meets up with Yoruko at a restaurant near the church, where Kains was murdered

The duo sat across the purple-haired girl, the restaurant was empty, with the three being the only ones there.

The girl seemed less depressed than the prior day, but the stress was still visible.

Asuna:....So, Yoruko. Have you ever heard the name Grimlock before?

The girl reacted as if she had seen a ghost, but disappeared as quickly as it came.

Yoruko: Yes. He was a member of the guild that Kains and I were once in.

Ares:.. We had the sword-spear was appraised by a friend, the creator of the sword-spear was Grimlock.

The girl gasped and covered her mouth in horror as her eyes widen.

Ares: Can you think of any reason why that would be?

Yoruko:....Yes, I can. I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you yesterday. I wanted to forget. It's something I don't really want to remember. However, I'll tell you. What destroyed our guild... Our guild's name was Golden Apple.