Chapter 3: God of War

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- November 19 - 1st Floor - West Forest -

As this story always begins, we start with the light of the virtual sun passing through the trees and landing on the face of the chestnut-haired girl. The sudden brightness makes her eyes flutter and finally open. Confusion fills her head as she looks around and finds herself leaning on a large rock in the middle of the forest outside the cave she entered.

She checks her health bar and finds it fully restored

???: You're awake.

She hears a voice coming from all directions and she quickly got up and pulled out her sword.

Asuna: Who are you?... Where are you?

???: ...I won't hurt you.

She kept looking around to find the source of the voice. It sounded like something was covering its mouth and had a heavy voice.

Asuna: Show yourself.

After a couple of seconds, she heard rumbling in some bushes to her right. The cloaked girl kept her sword aimed at it and he began to reveal himself. We wore grey armor that helped his mobility in battle and wielded a sword in one hand and a circular shield in the other. But what most stood out was his helmet that cover any part that could show his head and face.

 But what most stood out was his helmet that cover any part that could show his head and face

His appearance did put the girl in a defensive mode.

???: Like I said, I won't hurt you.

Asuna: ...Who are you