Chapter 25: Duel and Broken Souls

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- October 20, 2024 - 75th Floor - Collinia -

The sun shined over the town of Collinia. Its roman architecture gave the town a Greek theme. The civilians of Aincrad gathered at the colosseum as today was a special event. Today the Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath would be dueling against the solo beater. This would be a fight for the ages, two of the best players fighting each other head to head.

This worried the second in command, if her friend lost he would join the KOB as agreed to the deal

This worried the second in command, if her friend lost he would join the KOB as agreed to the deal. Currently, both the fighter and her are sitting together in a room that connects to the colosseum.

Asuna: How could you agree to a duel?!

Ares:....He didn't give me any other choice.

Asuna: When I first saw your Kaishingeki skill back there, I thought your strength was on a whole other level. But the Commander has a unique skill, too...

Ares: I understand, I've seen it several times. <<Divine Blade>>, a skill that maximizes both attack and defense power. The attack is strong, but that defense is incredible.

Asuna: No one has ever seen his HP bar fall into the yellow zone. It's completely overpowered.

Ares: .....I know.

Asuna: What are you going to do? If you lose, not only do I not get my leave, but you'll have to join the Knights of the Blood Oath.

Ares: I don't plan on losing easily.