Chapter 22: Mission Failed

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-August 8, 2024- 56th Floor- Pani -

The sun shined over the foggy 56th floor of Aincrad, the town Pani is the settlement for the Holy Dragon Alliance

The sun shined over the foggy 56th floor of Aincrad, the town Pani is the settlement for the Holy Dragon Alliance. The assault team had reached the 70th floor, but a big factor for the delay was the murder guild, Laughing Coffin. They have been slaying player after player in hoards and did not appear to slow down. The assault team had tried multiple times to put a final stop to them, but they always vanished.

Currently, a dark figure flies through the fog as its cloak covers the figure. It runs and jumps through the rocky terrain and enters a cave. Not far behind it, another figure chases after the first but more stealthily.

The cloaked figure runs through the dark cave as its night-vision was enabled, making everything seem clear as day. Unfortunately, the figure trip on its own feet, making it fall face first can slide a distance. It attempts to get up only for a small needle to be thrown at it from behind, causing the figure to drop to the ground. It looks at its health bar to see a lightning symbol on it, he's now paralyzed. It can hear the footsteps coming closer, additionally, it own heavy breathing.

Finally, the footsteps stop as they have arrived at the cloaked figure. Its limp body was dragged to a wall and its hood was removed to show a beautiful-looking girl with green hair and blank eyes that showed no emotion. What made this girl more special was her pointy long ears. It was very rare to attain ears like hers but there are still quests that are unknown and give rare items.

 It was very rare to attain ears like hers but there are still quests that are unknown and give rare items