Chapter 24: Giant Goblin

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-October 18, 2024 - 74th Floor - Dungeon -

The party members pant as they reach the safe zone inside the dungeon

The party members pant as they reach the safe zone inside the dungeon. The chestnut-haired swordswoman leaned on the wall and slid down until she sat on the floor. The armored beater took a seat next to her and his breathing slowed down faster than hers.

Asuna: That one's gonna be tough.

Ares:......Yeah... I only saw the big club, but it will most likely have special attacks.

Asuna: We'll have to put tanks in the front row and keep switching.

Ares: ....Around ten shield users would be enough.

Asuna:  Yeah... Anyway, it's later than I'd hoped, but let's eat.

She says as she opens her menu and takes out a picnic basket with wrapped lunches.

Asuna: You better take your gloves off first.

He nods and does as told, she hands him the wrapped lunch.

Asuna: Here you go!

Ares: ...Thank you.

He begins to remove the chin piece that reveals his mouth and jaw. He takes a bite and chews the delicious food made by the swordswoman.

Ares:...How long have you studied for?

Asuna: A year of training and study. Aincrad has around one hundred seasonings. To make it, I calculated all the parameters the flavor-recreation engine uses. This uses grogua seed, shugra leaf, and calim water.