Chapter 4: The Way of the Sword

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- November 21, 2022 - 1st Floor - Town of Beginnings -

The sun crept through the curtains as the morning sun rose. The light finally landed on a white fluffy pillow, it appears that the chestnut-haired girl has already awoken and seemed to be preparing her armor. Checking her inventory, she removes the cloak from her person, not seeing a useful function for it during battle. She walks down to be greeted by the female NPC once again and ignores her like always. She opens the door expecting to be an hour early but was surprised to see the armored figure from yesterday standing before her.

Ares: ...You're early.

Asuna: Could say the same to you

Ares: ...Touché.

Asuna: Right, I never truly did introduce myself. My name is Asuna.

Ares: That's your gamer tag?

Asuna: I've never played a videogame before so I just used my name.

Ares: Well, it's good to meet you Asuna. We will be heading towards the West Field.

She nods and he begins to walk towards the west gate as she follows.

Asuna: ...If I may I ask, why would you accept my request?

Ares: ...Reason one is because everyone needs to be taught the basics, and reason 2 is because I see potential in you to be a good swordswoman.

Asuna: I see, thank you.

Ares: ...You can thank me by surviving.

-TimeSkip-

They arrive at the green field to find a wide patch of fresh grass and some mobs.

Ares: Today, I will be teaching you the basics of how to use a sword, then how to eliminate an enemy

Ares: Today, I will be teaching you the basics of how to use a sword, then how to eliminate an enemy. You carry a rapier, why.

Asuna: I thought that it would be fast and easy to carry while traveling.

Ares: If I may...

He asks for the blade with both of his hands held out gently, reluctantly she hands him her sword. He holds it by the handle and points it vertically upward.