Chapter 35: Prison Break

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- January 21st, 2025 - Legrue Corridor - Neutral Territory -

Tall fiery inferno flames surrounded the black figure

Tall fiery inferno flames surrounded the black figure. His breathing was heavy; the metal that covered his body looked like armor, but its texture made it look alive. The small sword he once wielded before now is a massive double-sided blade that sits on his shoulder. And its eye; its eyes held no mercy. A bringer of death and destruction.

Salamander1: Eeyaah!!

One of the salamanders on the front line fell back a few steps, shrieking in terror. The monster's neck snapped looking at him, and darted forward with terrifying speed. The sword moved faster than the eye could register. It pierced through the player's skull in a violent show of strength. Virtual blood sprayed everywhere before he erupted into flames.

Salamander2: Wha—?!

The other two front salamanders uttered identical cries of alarm at seeing their partner fall in one blow. They lowered their shields and brandished their weapons left-handed, inching backward.

A furious shout arose from the mages in the rear, most likely from the group's leader.

Mage: Idiots! Don't break formation! It's only his appearance and reach! He can't damage us if you stay turtled up!

The black demon slowly turned its head to the ceiling and roared.