Chapter 26: Love Conquers All

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- October 23, 2024 - 55th Floor - Granzam -

The sun shined over the 55th floor of Aincrad, it has been two days since the beater's loss to the commander and since he joined the Knights of the Blood Oath

The sun shined over the 55th floor of Aincrad, it has been two days since the beater's loss to the commander and since he joined the Knights of the Blood Oath. It has also been one day since he revealed to Asuna his past.

Ares: Training......I have to do training?

Currently, both players were sitting in a common room talking to a man with ginger hair and beard wearing KOB armor.

Godfree: That's right. You'll form a party with me and one more, and we'll clear the dungeon here, on the 55th floor.

Asuna: Wait, Godfree... Ares and I already-

Godfree: Sorry ma'am but even as the second-in-command, you cannot ignore the rules. And if he will be joining us, then as the forward commander, I must evaluate his skills myself.

Asuna: But he's far stronger than you!

Godfree: Then we'll meet at the western gate, in thirty minutes! Hooray!

He raised his right and punched the air above him as he began to walk away. He seemed like a since guy, the way he spoke made him sound like a silly uncle you see at parties. Once he left, the chestnut-haired girl sighed in disappointment that he will be leaving her side so soon.

Asuna: We finally had a chance to be alone...

The swordsman raised from his seat and placed his hand on top of the girl's head who slouched, showing her disapproval of the situation.