Chapter 34: Monsters

(A/N): Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it. Leave a comment.

3rd Person POV

口ㄗモれ工れム

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- January 21st, 2025 -Tokorozawa General Hospital -

Suguha blinked as she stared up at the hospital.

Suguha: Wow, it's so big!

Kazuto: You should see the interior

Kazuto: You should see the interior. It's like a hotel.

Standing outside at the foot of the gateway of the general hospital, Kirito, or as he's known in real life, Kazuto Kirigaya, walks past the gate as he waves at the security guard with his adopted sister, Suguha. Not having class today, she decided to join him as he went and visited his girlfriend who was currently in a comatose state, even after the game SAO ended. Suguha, the very picture of good health, looked around curiously at the unfamiliar setting, so he had to drag her over to the desk for our visitor passes before making their way to the elevator. They got off on the top floor and walked down the empty hallway to the last room.

Suguha: This is it...?

He nodded quietly and opened the door. As he did so, she took a look at the metal nameplate.

Suguha: Sarai... Hachi... She's just like you Kazuto. Mixing their first and last names to come up with your usernames.

Kazuto: Surprisingly so. In MMOPRPGs, most people would rather get as far away from their real names as possible to play under the role of a persona, she was one of the few who liked sticking to their real name.

Suguha: Who else used their real name in-game?

Kazuto: A friend of mine... her name was Asuna.

Instantly, the thick scent of flowers flooded out. He stifled the sound of his breath and walked into the chamber of the serene, sleeping girl. He could feel the tension in Suguha's body as she stayed right next to him. He put a hand on the white curtain and said the same quick prayer he always did. Then he slid it aside. 

Next to her, Kazuto watched in silence, until he finally took a short breath and whispered.

Kazuto: Let me introduce you. This is Sachi, of the Moonlit Black Cats.

He trailed off and looked down at the girl.

Kazuto: Sachi, this is my sister, Suguha.

The ravenette stepped forward and said timidly